Shipping (albums) question

• Sorry if this is the wrong place, I didn't know where else to put it.

I have never seen this before so I am unsure what it means but,

I have preordered an album and as I was checking out there was a little note that it will be shipped at the restock date (I've never seen that before and haven't been able to find it again so I can't provide a screenshot). I ordered it from Ktown because I've never had any problems with them before.

Does anyone know why a pre-ordered album won't be shipped on release date and also, because it's SM, does this mean I will never get my albums because SM don't restock lol?

I ordered it the week it was announced so I would hope that it will ship on the release date.

Has anyone seen or experienced this before?

• was is fucking SM?

They never produce enough albums to fulfill the preorders. Sometimes you have to wait 2 to 4 weeks after the release to get your albums.

I preorderd Gasoline in August, got them almost end of September.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!