Things I learned today that you may need to know

• Some lipsticks who have a line of color on the bottom can be opend and contain lipgloss or lipstick. This can save you a bit product if your lipstick runs out and you have no other one on hand right now
    • Most makeup pencil sharpener have a small stick inside that you can pull out to easier clean your sharpener, you need to look for a small carved squar, thats the stick
    • If you struggle to open a jar, put a knife under the lid and your jar will open much easier
    • You can make alcohol free eggnok by just whisking sugar with eggyolk, than you heat up milk and whiped cream with some cinamon and put it in the mix, than you ad whiped eggwhite under the mix and after it was in the fridge you have alcohl free eggnok
    • To be able to use a microfiber cloth longer while cleaning just fold it 8 times, flip each side after its dirty so you can keep the dirt without loosing it and you can clean more with just 1 microfriber cloth instead of using multiple

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Some lipsticks who have a line of color on the bottom can be opend and contain lipgloss or lipstick. This can save you a bit product if your lipstick runs out and you have no other one on hand right now
    Most makeup pencil sharpener have a small stick inside that you can pull out to easier clean your sharpener, you need to look for a small carved squar, thats the stick

i think the first two is just elf lol

yes, i had both, but i ran out of the lipstick ^^

• nope

really? what other companies do it? or at least the first one? i haven't seen anyone else do it :ak_jenniepog:

i also know most elf lip liners have a built in sharpener at the part that has the shade color

• really? what other companies do it? or at least the first one? i haven't seen anyone else do it :ak_jenniepog:

i also know most elf lip liners have a built in sharpener at the part that has the shade color

• Ulta Beauty
    • NYX
    • Primark
    • Milani
    • Makeup Revolution
    • LA Girl

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!