How did Le sserafim manage to go from most hated to most loved gg?

• Everyday I see more praises for Lsrfm, even though most people dislike them at debut. Yesterday all the talks were about them. How do they turn their reputation around?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • they were overshadowed by the scandal

but they're super good performers and funny on variety, so people have warmed up to them. They feel a bit different than the usual kpop girl groups, maybe Western influence through Yunjin.

• People hate them for being a hybe GG but now that new jeans have debuted they realized that hybe's main GG is that GG and they're the ones getting hybe privileged and they're the main threat.

• the alleged problematic member left soooo fans are happy

• I'm not sure which specific comments/talks of people you're talking about

But if they were more hated at their debut I think that was because their debut song felt underwhelming to some.

And I don't feel they're really particularly loved right now, it's just buzz from the Fact Music Awards performance.

But if they were more hated at their debut I think that was because their debut song felt underwhelming to some.

And I don't feel they're really particularly loved right now, it's just buzz from the Fact Music Awards performance.

No I think they were hated because people were threatened since sakura and chaewon were famous and they had hybe to backed them up. Their song wasn't even bad.

Definitely not. Fearless is holding up very well on charts both SK and international, so the song definitely is not the reason

It was mainly because of Garam scandal and hate towards sakura. SK has never been fond of sakura and always accuse her as right wing

• didn´t you heard?

the dropped a member

• Your brain did not working right... They hate garam, not lesserafim

• they werent hated, only Garam

Aespa is hated most even more than Garam

fyi, i am not my nor gg stan, its just my obs from third party (bg stan actually)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!