[PC] Park Minyoung suspicious, well-connected alleged boyfriend Dispatch exposé and Knetz reaction; megathread

• source: [theqoo][EXCLUSIVE] "WEARING BITHUMB LIKE MAKEUP"... PARK MINYOUNG, IN A MYSTERIOUS AFFAIR WITH A WEALTHY MAN

[theqoo][EXCLUSIVE] "WEARING BITHUMB LIKE MAKEUP"... PARK MINYOUNG, IN A MYSTERIOUS AFFAIR WITH A WEALTHY MAN
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/netizens-become-concerned-after-investigations-by-dispatch-reveal-the-controversial-past-of-park-min-youngs-alleged-lover-kang-jong-hyun

He has been arrested for fraud twice.

According to an exclusive report from Dispatch, Park Min Young has been dating Kang Jong Hyun for an undisclosed amount of time.

While Dispatch didn’t specifically state how long they have been dating, they did say that they have been tracking Kang Jong Hyun for the past two months, looking into his past.

1664346326-image-21.jpg1664346342-image-22.png1664346677-image-16.jpg1664346683-image-19.jpg1664347412-image-23.png1664348398-image-25.png

source: https://n.news.naver.com/enter…ow/article/433/0000086198

original post: here

1. Ah I used to like Park Minyoung so much but thisㅠㅠ

2. Wow what Dispatch did this time is actually a good thing

3. She's already so rich herself, but seeing how she still chooses to date someone like that shows that she really values money a lot. Thanks to this article, her image is completely washed out now. She should've just stayed content with her own money...

4. In one word, he's a thug

5. The timing that this got exposed is kinda suspicious, but she indeed deserves criticism. The more you digg stuff like that, the more you'll see how rotten the social ladder is ㅋ

6. There's a reason why we never found out more about the Burning Sun

7. This straight up shows why we never got a conclusion on Burning Sunㅋㅋ Everyone in the society at large are part of the spider web, seriously they're so disgusting, I just want all of them to die off

8. Wow Dispatch really did a good work this time ㄷㄷ

9. I think it's possible that she met him without knowing his background, if she decides to break up with him because of the article, she'll become like Kim Nayoung. If she decides to stay with him no matter what, she'll become Park Hanbyul

10. Wow as expected, reality is even worse than movies

11. Seeing how she's dating such a scammer makes me realize that birds of a feather flock together. There's practically no chance tha she didn't know about it

12. Park Minyoung is considered a top actress, she's earning so much money so just why in the world would she date such a man? What's the reason she fell for him? Aside from his money, I don't think he has anothing else to show. Seriously there's no end to people's greed for money

13. He rally did everything that was deemed wrong... How can you date someone so foolishly?

14. Dispatch-yah you should stick to writing stuff like that instead of dating rumors. Go catch all the criminals

15. The Seongnam mafia has something to do with this too.... Hul

16. If he's in Thailand, it means that he's probably into drugs business...

17. Park Minyoung definitely knew what was happening and still decided to date him. She's way smarter than people like us, stop thinking celebrities are easy

18. Thailand? So drugs...? What other case are connected to drugs dealership? Burning Sun?

19. Just how far does Burning Sun extend to?

20. Burning Sun's arena.... This is the root of the evil in our society. There's nowhere that's not related to this ring

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• [theqoo][EXCLUSIVE] "WEARING BITHUMB LIKE MAKEUP"... PARK MINYOUNG, IN A MYSTERIOUS AFFAIR WITH A WEALTHY MAN
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

more details here

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!