"Princess Hours" is Getting a Remake!!

• Didn't like the original because I never thought yoon eun hye was a good actress despite herself lucking into 2 uber popular dramas in goong and coffee prince.

i honestly forgot what the show is about lol, i watched it, didn't like it and shift+deleted it from my memory. i think i didn't like it because it had toxic behaviour.

i loved her in coffee prince. i like the show too even tho i didn't like it at first. this is the only korean show (that i watched) where gender bender is done perfectly, the only show where the male lead was going to risk it all and be with "a man".

• I have heard a lot about this drama. Maybe it is time to watch it now that there is a remake coming up

I'm starting this drama today. I hope its good.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• did you enjoy it?

I did! Its currently my second favorite k drama.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!