What's a long/short term goal you're close to achieving?

• Right now, I think a goal for me has been to finish applying to everywhere, and rn im very close to that! graduating with good grades was another one, and i think although I had a rough start, I've definitely gotten towards achieving that as well.

• I'm close to my room being semi-organized after living here for 11 yrs. I've decluttered almost everything. I managed to cram all my sister's stuff into two cabinets (she doesn't live here anymore). And I just dusted everything. Only thing left is figuring out where to put what's left.

• Right now, I think a goal for me has been to finish applying to everywhere, and rn im very close to that! graduating with good grades was another one, and i think although I had a rough start, I've definitely gotten towards achieving that as well.

Good job! I hope you get accepted to your first choice!

• I'm close to my room being semi-organized after living here for 11 yrs. I've decluttered almost everything. I managed to cram all my sister's stuff into two cabinets (she doesn't live here anymore). And I just dusted everything. Only thing left is figuring out where to put what's left.

have you had a lot of things just collecting over time? i know it was really hard to move out of my childhood home because there was so much to get rid of and organize.

• I'm given the responsibility to organise a state level workshop. I'm almost half done. it's in October and I'm already freaking out

i'm sure it will turn out great <3

• gettin mi shit together to be consistent w/ livestreaming

my only hurdle is anxiety lol

are you a live streamer? that's cool.

yeah, anxiety can be a bitch :aespa8:

i hope you're able to find some ways to help with that!

• are you a live streamer? that's cool.

yeah, anxiety can be a bitch :aespa8:

i hope you're able to find some ways to help with that!

yeah i try to be! ;( pngtuber/game streamer kdsjfds

thank u!! i find being on stream is actually less stressful then just thinking about being on stream, i just gotta find that perfect bridge to cross to remind myself its not that scary ;(;(;(;(

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• have you had a lot of things just collecting over time? i know it was really hard to move out of my childhood home because there was so much to get rid of and organize.

Yeah, my brother and I were in college when my parents and youngest sister moved without throwing anything out. My parents are borderline hoarders and grandma moved into "my" room. So all our rooms are full of random stuff in cabinets that could've gotten donated or thrown out a decade ago.

• I've been decluttering my room for the past 1-2 months and I feel like its finally coming to a close after waves and waves of purging crap out of my room. I have big plans to like redecorate and maybe finally build my gaming setup.

It's the same for meeeee ;(;(;(

I also got the gist that I can complete my research in this term, even tho earlier, I messed up my studies.

I also have been searching for an intern / remote jobs that I can do while I tackling my final paper.
    Got one and I just finished the interview yesterday. I hope I could got that job.

Good luck to you tho!!! :pepe-pray:

• yeah i try to be! ;( pngtuber/game streamer kdsjfds

thank u!! i find being on stream is actually less stressful then just thinking about being on stream, i just gotta find that perfect bridge to cross to remind myself its not that scary ;(;(;(;(

if you're cool with it you tell me your @ i want to check it out now lol

where do you stream?

do you think streaming with another person could help with that? ik its a long shot, but its a worth a try if you have other online friends ^^

• Yeah, my brother and I were in college when my parents and youngest sister moved without throwing anything out. My parents are borderline hoarders and grandma moved into "my" room. So all our rooms are full of random stuff in cabinets that could've gotten donated or thrown out a decade ago.

ahh, makes sense. im glad you guys are getting that sorted out now

• I've been decluttering my room for the past 1-2 months and I feel like its finally coming to a close after waves and waves of purging crap out of my room. I have big plans to like redecorate and maybe finally build my gaming setup.

i get this one! when i first moved into my current house, there was so much to sort through, and because school started up right after, i never got a chance to clean out before this past summer. when i tell you i got rid of SO MUCH. including school stuff, clothes, make up, and art supplies (i was a bit of an art-lover pre covid, but lost that motivation along with a lot of other things ;( ). everything felt so much more open. i was able to get a lot of new and finally get my room aesthetic to look like one of those pinterest rooms, and im so happy with it. i hope everything turns out just as nicely for you!

• It's the same for meeeee ;(;(;(

I also got the gist that I can complete my research in this term, even tho earlier, I messed up my studies.

I also have been searching for an intern / remote jobs that I can do while I tackling my final paper.
    Got one and I just finished the interview yesterday. I hope I could got that job.

Good luck to you tho!!! :pepe-pray:

oh are you in university/college rn then? what's your major?

thank you, good luck to you as well! i hope that interview goes well, and even if it doesn't, that's okay maybe that job wasn't meant for you and the world has something more fit for you <3

• if you're cool with it you tell me your @ i want to check it out now lol

where do you stream?

do you think streaming with another person could help with that? ik its a long shot, but its a worth a try if you have other online friends ^^

kinda embarrassed but its
    0v0theo on twitch
    :pepe-peek: 0v0theo basically everywhere on socials too eee sorry 4 my cringe LOL

yea!! my roommate is a streamer too and i wanna try more streams w/ her again too but our schedules dont line up too well to do so. imma try to stream again this week ill do it. i said ill stream splatoon nonstop, so i will. is2g i will :mad::mad::mad::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• kinda embarrassed but its
    0v0theo on twitch
    :pepe-peek: 0v0theo basically everywhere on socials too eee sorry 4 my cringe LOL

yea!! my roommate is a streamer too and i wanna try more streams w/ her again too but our schedules dont line up too well to do so. imma try to stream again this week ill do it. i said ill stream splatoon nonstop, so i will. is2g i will :mad::mad::mad::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

don't be, omg

i'll check it out!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!