Now that Adam Levine is cancelled, fans want SEVENTEEN's Joshua to replace him as the singer in Maroon 5

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Or get DC to do it :))

External Content youtu.be

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• sunday morning rain is falling~~

god i hear this in my dreams lmao

I love that song in any version other than Levine's voice since I never really liked his voice in most of their songs. She Will Be Loved being one of the only exceptions.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I'm so out of the loop

why is adam levine cancelled?

External Content youtu.be

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

damn

isn't he married to behati??? and shit I just googled them and she's excepting a third child!!!

• damn

isn't he married to behati??? and shit I just googled them and she's excepting a third child!!!

Cheating on his wife, Behati Prinsloo - Victoria Secret super model, of many years who is currently pregnant with their third child, with some instagram model who was only 21-22 at the time, trying to name his child after the model, being scum

mKl7Ghm.png

• Cheating on his wife, Behati Prinsloo - Victoria Secret super model, of many years who is currently pregnant with their third child, with some instagram model who was only 21-22 at the time, trying to name his child after the model, being scum

I've always sorta known he was a serial player but damn even angels gets cheated on!!!

• I've always sorta known he was a serial player but damn even angels gets cheated on!!!

the nerve of that man

mKl7Ghm.png

• External Content twitter.com

the nerve of that man

my wife and I both liked behati as well

• my wife and I both liked behati as well

IMHO, she's one of the best in the game, not to mention that he has 2 gorgeous children with her with the third on the way and he did this

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!