[PC][instiz] RECOMMEND SONGS THAT SOUND LIKE JAPANESE ANIME OPENINGS

• source: [instiz] RECOMMEND SONGS THAT SOUND LIKE JAPANESE ANIME OPENINGS

[instiz] RECOMMEND SONGS THAT SOUND LIKE JAPANESE ANIME OPENINGS
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

AVvXsEiKli2wCmI1ZYjUaIWgtBGGWNEJbBuisxlGVQCYvmXIi06hTtJCUgjGwcaSN_e9mYYJb0-MP-S2sBeGTPa0uGpaLvCmQ8j7eQMpaj4SWZM9HbMG6lDgKCPdiOwjo_NARIxlGl8gtz-ebXq7IiKrCDN66Ex1yDPvekyNfOpUsI24FRrDbFFRCeX-H33W=s16000

I love bands, something that sounds like Day6 or Lucy. Something that brings up the tension... It doesn't have to be from idols, just recommend them!!

original post: here

1. Seventeen - RUN TO YOU

2. Lucy - Opening (it's a song that they made thinking about anime openings)

3. Seventeen RUN To YOU, Dreamcatcher New Days

4. Golden Child Breathe

5. Dreamcatcher are the best at this category. Over The Skyㅜ

6. Lovelyz Shining Star

7. Day6 Finale. They didn't release it in Korea, so you can only watch it on Youtube..

8. TXT Dear Sputnik and Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

9. TXT Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

10. Stray Kids Top, this is seriously an opening

This is Goodbye erasure! :pepe-pitchfork:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• To mention an "underdog" group..W24's "Revelations" makes anime scenes play in my mind.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!