would lami have been able to overthrow wonyoung?

• despite the intense push karina got and even my's complete delusion of karina overthrowing wonyoung, she never came close but lami who literally left the idol industry randomnly trends every once in a while. if she had debuted and gotten karina's push and mediaplay, would she have been able to overthrow wonyoung?

Approved the thread.
  • Fun fact: Lami was rumored to be in IVE's lineup. She was following a Starship trainee in her ig and when Starship announced that IVE was going to debut, Lami deleted almost all of her posts. To this day we don't know if she really was a Starship trainee or if it was just a coincidence. I think she would totally fit IVE.

• Fun fact: Lami was rumored to be in IVE's lineup. She was following a Starship trainee in her ig and when Starship announced that IVE was going to debut, Lami deleted almost all of her posts. To this day we don't know if she really was a Starship trainee or if it was just a coincidence. I think she would totally fit IVE.

Probably a coincidence

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!