If you're bored, here's a cover I did of Blackpink's Pink Venom :P

• Hey guys,

I'm really diggin Pink Venom (so catchy!) and did a cover of it. I also felt inspired to write English lyrics for it!

If you're feeling bored, here's some free entertainment aha

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow, this is incredible! You have a lot of talent!!

Did you write the English lyrics yourself?? They're extremely good and well written. It really captures the vibe of the song while still having a great flow.

The way you sang the chorus was really creative too. Saying the words that were repeated three times in a different way was something I really liked because it could be difficult to do it how it's written.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Hi thank you so much for the positive and kind feedback, really appreciate it!!!

Yes I wrote the lyrics myself, first Kpop song I've written aha. Yeah I had to splice up the repeated parts b/c there's no way for 1 person to sing all of it without changing breath aha.

If you liked the cover, feel free to share it with a friend aha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!