"American Singer Reiley"... uhm... actually...

• When I saw some articles about AB6IX's collab with Reiley.

The articles were saying stuff like "American singer Reiley".

But... when I saw the articles, I was thinking: "Should I tell them?"

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Faroese pop sensation Reiley conquers Korea
    News from the Faroe Islands — in English
    local.fo

but I wonder what Reiley himself might feel about this.

If he would be correcting people and be saying "Actually, I'm Faroese"

But when he was asked where he was from in a video, he said that he is from Faroe Islands.

External Content youtu.be

I guess one of the reasons why he got called American is because of the fact that on the "About" page in his YouTube account, it says that his location is "USA"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!