[NB] Knetz react to Camilla becoming Queen consort of the United Kingdom

• source: Global: Camilla rises to Queen consort

Global: Camilla rises to Queen consort
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

0003222864_002_20220909214301153.jpg

Article: 'The Nation's Adulteress' Camilla rises to queen consort... 25 years since Diana's death

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+580, -16] Poor Diana

2. [+545, -21] They brought in such a young and beautiful girl with the intention of having her seated like a doll only to push her down with pressure after pressure since marriage, playing with her emotions until her untimely death, all led by this adulteress and psychopathic prince. Karma will get these two back two to three times the price of their crimes.

3. [+235, -9] Is there a God? How can an adulteress who ruined a family be allowed a happy ending as a queen... tsk tsk, it's time to bring the royal family to an end.

4. [+153, -9] Charles the 3rd is an adulterer, Camilla is an adulteress. Poor Diana.

5. [+70, -1] I remember feeling so sad for Diana when I watched her interview about how her marriage was basically the same as marrying Camilla as well... These two are such horrible people who used Diana as a front for their affair.

6. [+66, -4] I know everyone likes to hate on this woman... but she was always the one Charles wanted to marry. She just wasn't enough for the queen which is how it ended in such despair. The queen's greed... was basically the domino that made so many other lives suffer.

7. [+43, -4] I can't even stand seeing her face. I wonder what the English sentiment about her is like? Because no matter how much time has passed, I just can't forgive her.

8. [+40, -2] This is the marriage that should have always been from the start

9. [+36, -1] An adulteress is the queen, a murderer is the president~ what are we teaching our kids anymore? I guess we're teaching them that you can do anything as long as you get what you want in the end?

10. [+25, -1] Ugh, can't stand her.. poor Diana

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• why are they mad at her?

Shouldn't they be mostly mad at her husband and the queen?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• why are they mad at her?

Shouldn't they be mostly mad at her husband and the queen?

She's a woman, she's not conventionally attractive, isn't charismatic, was his affair partner (and true love), has never been that liked by the public to begin with, and Diana has always been deservedly beloved and mourned.

Commenter 6 basically gets it. They still did wrong by Diana, and their sin was loving each other.

mKl7Ghm.png

• shouldn't they be mad at queen and other royals at that time?

because everyone knew that Charles is in love with Camilla yet family forced him to marry Diana because they thought that Camilla is "comonner not deserving titles"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Camilla made it possible that all sidechicks can be winners in the end. Diana I feel bad for her so much because she deserves better. Such a shameful pair.

• If only Charles was man enough to stand his ground and marry this woman in the first place so much tragedy could have been prevented :pepe-big-brain:

Right? He's a coward. And now he's king.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I think it is good that she has become Queen consort just like Her Majesty wanted. I have no malice against either Charles or Camilla and hope they can both do their jobs well. They have been accepted by the people now.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!