AKP is boring now because of the success stans

• I feel like success or charts or album sales are the only thing they're talking about these days. :sleeping:

Approved the thread.
  • yeah the daily ive vs nj threads are so boring. we need something new!

• Akp has always been like this, is not recent

• Akp is boring because of the cliques. No one wants to be 'bullied' for a simple opinion by a clique.

• Akp is boring because of the cliques. No one wants to be 'bullied' for a simple opinion by a clique.

also this. There is an "in crowd" in AKP and you're likely to just get ignored regardless of what you post, at worst you'll get bullied out. I can't blame them, online friendships can feel real, but it makes the site boring for new users.

Also it seems that being a troll on main is the best way to get in with these groups. Will be mildly surprised if my comment gets approved for anons.

• akp is boring now cause my friends are gone ;(

• This. If you're new you're either ignored or bullied. It's why so many people are leaving.

I find it amazing that as Kpop explodes in popularity worldwide, AKP hasn't managed to grow with it. What happened? Is it really just the cliques?

• also this. There is an "in crowd" in AKP and you're likely to just get ignored regardless of what you post, at worst you'll get bullied out. I can't blame them, online friendships can feel real, but it makes the site boring for new users.

Also it seems that being a troll on main is the best way to get in with these groups. Will be mildly surprised if my comment gets approved for anons.

This "in crowd" likes to make everything controversial and be holier than thou. I don't even click the thread anymore whenever I see those "controversial" threads since you'll get jumped on by them if you present an opposing opinion. It's their words or the highway, literally. And god! Those long-assed essays on why they're correct and you're wrong.

( Will this get worried by mods? )

• Because success is all that matters! Don't be such a bag of bones! :mad:

• What do you mean now😂

it's been like that since 2018

Thanks to .... and .....

• I find it amazing that as Kpop explodes in popularity worldwide, AKP hasn't managed to grow with it. What happened? Is it really just the cliques?

It became mainstream so people no longer feel the need to stay on discussion boards and forums that catered to the mainstream. Why be online about your interests when you can just talk about it with a friend irl?

• Then what do you want op?

Critique their choreo? Have lengthy discussion on the meaning of songs? Critique the group's singing? Discuss instagram posts of your faves?

Write essays? You're very free to do that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!