Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 11 & End

• I just saw episode 1 and it’s already soooooooooo amazing. Expected with the writer, director, and cast but it’s still an excellent drama to discuss. It is a very, loose and brilliant take on Little Women.

Here’s a trailer for those who don’t know:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyone else watching?

Edited 3 times, last by Yinye ().

• Me. I thought it's gonna be a melodrama but thankfully it's not. Very intriguing story/characters. Enjoying it so far

Me tooo! Happily surprised at the cameo and I also (do not click if you haven’t watched ep 2)

• Me tooo! Happily surprised at the cameo and I also (do not click if you haven’t watched ep 2)

• I am enjoying the drama. Does anyone know the shoes Hwa Young gave to In Joo before she died? that black one with crystals.

I had tried searching for the Bruno Zumino Velvet Orchid shoes (as stated when she went into the store to inquire about the person that bought the shoes) but i can't find anything about it. I really like that shoe does anyone know if it exists in real life?

Dramask on Instagram: "On a side note, how good will Song Joong Ki and Kim Go Eun look together❤ Follow @dramask for latest kdrama updates👭 #littlewomen #작은아씨들 #kimgoeun #김고은 #goblin #guardianthelonelyandgreatgod #yumiscells #thekingeternalmonarch…
    Dramask shared a post on Instagram: "On a side note, how good will Song Joong Ki and Kim Go Eun look together❤ Follow @dramask for latest kdrama updates👭…
    www.instagram.com

It is giving me a similar vibe to this Manolo Blahnik shoes

NADIRA | White Satin Jewel Buckle Pumps | Manolo Blahnik

• Haolat Latest Update: the shoes are Jimmy Choo Bee

Bee 100
    BEE 100 Latte Nappa Pumps with Crystal Embellishment . Discover the High Summer 2021 collection and shop the latest trends today.
    row.jimmychoo.com

Loved that I was wrong! But so expensive!!

Update: found a theory regarding the shoes’ hidden meanings (and that it is not a real Brand etc.) plus beautiful shot of the shoes

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 8 times, last by Yinye ().

• Thanks.

Yeah, luxury shoes like this are usually expensive around the $1K range. I don't have the funds for it now but I will add it to my wishlist.

When I was searching for the shoe, I only got the physicist as result. Interesting theory

• I haven't had a chance to watch episode 2 (hopefully tonight after work), but I loved the first episode. Love that they're only drawing inspiration from the book and going in a completely different direction than I expected.

• Watching Ep 3 now. I'm frustrated hahahah

Edited 2 times, last by Yinye ().

• now that Extraordinary Attorney Woo ended i need a new drama to watch, ill add this to my watch list

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• Ep 4 - a better episode than ep 3

Edited 6 times, last by Yinye ().

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “Little Women Discussion Thread” to “Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 5+6”.
  • Ep 5+6

Edited 2 times, last by Yinye ().

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 5+6” to “Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 7 & 8”.
  • Ep 8 and weeeeeeee are now makjang’ED!!!!

Also what’s up with K-drama playing leading characters silly by drinking unknown drinks?!?!

I added a poll re the cliff hanger ending…

Edited 3 times, last by Yinye ().

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 7 & 8” to “Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 7 & 8 + Cliffhanger POLL”.
  • Ep 8 is crazy!!!

Kim Go Eun is suh a fine actress. :thumbup:

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 7 & 8 + Cliffhanger POLL” to “Little Women Discussion Thread - Ep 9 & 10”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!