Will Hanni from New Jeans steal Lisa's thunder in Southeast Asia?

• The reason why lisa got this big there was because she was the first sea girl to debut in a big gg so sea fans ofc were obsessed, not exactly for her visuals or talent. This newjns girls seems to have everything to be more popular

• Poor girl cant even be the most popular in her own group imagine beating the most popular female idol of the most popular girl group

tats basically the same situation as lisa, she is not the most popular member in bp but she managed to be the most popular in sea for obvious reasons... Hani has everything to beat her there plus visuals, something lisa doesnt have

• More than half of the people in anon are so dumb it's crazy. The comments here 😂

• tats basically the same situation as lisa, she is not the most popular member in bp but she managed to be the most popular in sea for obvious reasons... Hani has everything to beat her there plus visuals, something lisa doesnt have

She IS the most popular member in BP. The only place where she isn't is in Korea.

Money alone is bigger than 90% of all other kpop songs combined, including NewJeans entire discography. You can say the same when Hani create reactions like this even in Europe

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The reason why lisa got this big there was because she was the first sea girl to debut in a big gg so sea fans ofc were obsessed, not exactly for her visuals or talent. This newjns girls seems to have everything to be more popular

Not true at all. Lisa have a racially ambiguous face that appeals to west more than any other kpop idol. She is also extremely skilled which is why she had a silly dance become a huge viral trend not just in sea but China as well.

• As if there can only be one popular idol

• thinking that Lisa isn't talented and hani is more talented is like the most delusional thing i've heard lol

I just know these anons aren't even NJ fans

• She can't compete with Lisa in the swag department. Not even close.

• part of Lisa´s charm is her looking half asian.

her charm

stage presence

her hability to make her lines pop up in a song

and her body proportions are a goal too

don`t see any skill i could say it stands out in Hanni, other than being SEA and having a nice face. There are other sea idols that got very popular, but not in the level of Lisa.

you are reaching

• Most people here aren’t even NWJNS fans I just know it.

I hate how you guys act like two girls can’t be successful at the same time. And some of you need to put some respect on Lisa’s name, she is one of the most charismatic and engaging performers in Kpop with both talent and visuals for days. It’s honestly no wonder she’s the biggest female idol.

• tf? Lisa looks fully Asian this is incredibly r@cist

can anons please leave Lisa alone

• i think Lisa opened the door for SEA kpop idols to be popular internationally.

Hanni will do well im sure. She is great performer and she is talented. She is pretty +cute too. She will be big not sure bigger than Lisa but she will be famous

• she debuted a month ago...you all should be worried that NewJeans will peak at debut than worried about one of the members stealing Lisa's fans lol

• Most people here aren’t even NWJNS fans I just know it.

I hate how you guys act like two girls can’t be successful at the same time. And some of you need to put some respect on Lisa’s name, she is one of the most charismatic and engaging performers in Kpop with both talent and visuals for days. It’s honestly no wonder she’s the biggest female idol.

This whole thread reeks of "we are only allowed one popular SEA at a time"

• Makeup does wonders, the way she uses makeup changes her facial features .. like we havent seen her bare face before, we know how she looks like and its waaay different than how she looks with makeup.

• No. Hannie and Lisa are different. Hannie is like the dessert section of the buffet and Lisa is the savory main course section.

• You don't even know how sea people works. I bet you nobody from 4th gen will surpass Lisa ever in SEA. It's not as easy as you thinks. Welp, we shall sea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!