Will Hanni from New Jeans steal Lisa's thunder in Southeast Asia?

• (1) Vietnamese Australian who can appeal to SEA fans who are now only obsessed with Lisa

(2) English fluency (better than Lisa's) to appeal to Western fans

(3) New Jeans giant debut songs attracting bandwagon and success stans

(4) Hybe company backing and fans to give her more clout

Discuss.

Approved the thread.
  • Hanni will get way bigger than Lisa and not just in sea. Lisard is only relevant in sea but Hanni will be popular everywhere cuz she is actually pretty and talented unlike the Im a star but no Patrick girl

• well we've heard for years that the only reason lisa is so massively popular is because she's sea and from the big 3/4 and female - so if they are all right, then yes she will.

lisa is about to be bested in popularity by an english vocab wordcount. so sad for her.

• She can sing, dance, and is incredibly charming on and off stage. Huge potential to be the greatest SEA idol in a short time

• she won't just be popular in sea

• she should steal some skills first cause she's not touching Lisa in the dancing department

no 4th gen group are comparable to BlackPink

I watched newjeans and ive stages and almost fell asleep, they practically have no talent

it's shocking to see this becoming the standard for new groups it's just visuals and aesthetic

purplekiss and nmixx are the only talented new group I come across but their music is awful

• Poor girl cant even be the most popular in her own group imagine beating the most popular female idol of the most popular girl group

• Lol , Lisa really gets on everyone's nerves

Good Luck to Hanni since Lisa is the most popular/loved female Idol not only inside of sea but also outside

But the way who is hanni ? I don't even how she looks like

• Lol aren’t blackpink one of the least talented groups too? And how is it shocking? Let’s be real, one of the main reasons BP got popular is because of their visuals and YG aesthetics. Imagine if they are ugly and have unappealing aesthetic, no one will even bat an eye on them. Say goodbye to all those fashion gigs too. If you’re a long time kpop fan, you should know by now visuals are important in kpop.

• Lisa is a local SEA. Hanni is more western. Similar to a Korean vs Korean American. Asians hate the west (especially the US). SEA will stick with Lisa and Hanni will be popular but won’t replace Lisa.

• Comments here are so obviously a set up or delusional its not even fun replying

• let's get her past the most popular member in her group first 💀

• The fact that you are flapping your gums about talent, and you stan BP, who are the poster children for idols who don't have any input in their music, comeback once every 2 years and can't dance or sing or rap. Says it all. They look cute in their Insta selfies though :love::love:

• I don't think someone can be bigger than Lisa it's not only about being a good performer she has charisma and likability

• haven't even hear nj's songs being played in my country yet y'all think a member from an unknown group can best lisa?

im from sea

• Please don't set up our girls to be bashed by blinks

• haven't even hear nj's songs being played in my country yet y'all think a member from an unknown group can best lisa?

im from sea

i’m from sea too and i’ve heard their song being played in my country. op is just setting up a bait thread. lisa’s popularity is no joke lol. as of right now no sea idols can compete with lisa’s popularity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!