A year ago, You had to be there.....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Remember lots of bitches were mad this day. They still are. If you wanna see, take a scroll through quotes.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• His motto is work hard, work hard and work harder. He is the most passionate and hard working artist I've ever seen.

He is not just working hard for his dreams but also helping other people reach theirs

External Content twitter.com

It wasnt an easy path at all. He deserves all the respect, love and appreciation

• Yep. Bitches be pressed for nothing

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!