Why do you think Jennie picks Taehyung not other Bts members?

• I thought love doesn't have reasons

• Blinks and Tae akgaes are a match made in heaven, it is an intersection of nuisance creators and BTS antis

• she saw that he loves winnie the pooh just as much as she does so a strong connection was formed

• according to harry potter it's not the wizard that choose the wand, the wand is the one who choose

• Jennie also kinda lying lmao, but that's what human is, they said their ideal type is the one who has good body (like kang hodong or that basketball player on knowing brother), face doesn't matter. But she date v, maybe because he's charming

Did she really say that? Those 2 do not have good bodies. Jennie needs a new head because her eyes and brain don’t work if she really said that.

• How are we supposed to know what goes on inside Jennie's head?? How would anyone know that?????

• You think they stood in a line and she picked out her favorite?!

She probably met him through her friendship with Joanna Chun.

• I don't think anyone was picked. It just happened. Being at the right place, right time. Having the opportunity to talk. I am sure they find each other attractive, that certainly had something to do with it.

• Did she really say that? Those 2 do not have good bodies. Jennie needs a new head because her eyes and brain don’t work if she really said that.

They both pretty fit with wide shoulder and muscle, especially the basketball player...

Pretty much athletic body, like kai is more suitable to her supposedly type

• Because she likes him. Is it that hard to understand

• Others rejected her while he was the last option cause gay :pepe-shrug:

Yall really behave like BTS members are sitting there in line waiting for Jennie decision lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!