UKRAINE WAR = *FIGHTING* (7 Months) = Electric Shock = UKR Counteroffensive ; 2022.09.11

• archive.today/pgHNa

nytimes.com/2022/09/11/world/europe/ukraine-russias-retreat-putin

Russia’s Retreat in Ukraine Pokes Holes in Putin’s Projection of Force ; 2022.09.11

Russia’s military setbacks may be weakening President Vladimir V. Putin’s reputation at home as a savvy geopolitical strategist.

*** Begin Quote ***

But it was unclear how far Russia (PUTIN) — with its cyber, chemical and nuclear arsenals — might be willing to go (?) to halt Ukraine’s momentum, even as the scale of the battlefield setback became clearer and more evidence emerged of disarray inside Russia’s ruling class (Gangster Oligarchs ???).

*** End Quote ***

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-moscow-kharkiv

UKRAINE = COUNTEROFFENSIVE as WAR marks 200 days ; 2022.09.11

(*Never* anticipated that UKRAINE would *still* be fighting as they are)

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-zelenskyy-kyiv-moscow

Ukraine marks Independence Day six months after start of war ; 2022.08.24

(*Never* expected that UKRAINE MILITARY would *still* be FIGHTING against the RUSSIA MILITARY , 6 Months later ... Count me as overall *electric shocked* by it.)

youtube.com/search=electric+shock+fx

Electric Shock ; f(x) K-pop (Song) ; Year 2012

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-travel-moscow

Moscow (RU) seeks a ‘sense of normal’ amid Ukraine conflict ; 2022.08.24

Observation -->

IF I was UKRAINE nation , I would *never* stop now to KILL RUSSIANS ...

Always and Forever ... And a number of recent past *High Rank* NATO MILITARY Commanders seem to feel *much* the same way now about RUSSIA (PUTIN) ... Until PUTIN is DEAD , and RUSSIA Nuclear Weapons *cease* to be a THREAT , NATO nations are NEVER SAFE ... The (KALLAS = Female) PM of ESTONIA feels that way about RUSSIA , so does POLAND , that I can figure it out ... I am *with* them ... And , I want (UN) UNITED NATIONS (NYC USA) *gone* in location from USA ... Let some *other* nation host the *FAILED SCUMS* of the UN (my view).

Edited 13 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “UKRAINE WAR = *FIGHTING* (6 Months) = Electric Shock ; 2022.08.24” to “UKRAINE WAR = *FIGHTING* (7 Months) = Electric Shock ; 2022.09.11”.
  • Ukraine seems to be in the Offensive now.

But Winter is coming, so the fighting should stop for a few months.

• It was a good weekend for Ukraine

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was a good weekend for Ukraine

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3639837

Click for TOP Message this Thread

I *worry* that PUTIN will use *CRUISE MISSILES* on KYIV (Ukraine Capital City) ...

And honestly , I have *NO IDEA* what will happen next (Ukraine War) , NOT a clue ...

I *like* it that (Military) MILLEY and BIDEN are 'calling the shots' for USA ...

About TRUMP , just now , I choose to say nothing as best choice.

USA = *HIMARS* Nation = Everyone (Global) wants to buy them ... :wink:

Edited once, last by krell ().

• Quite incredible that the Ukraine offensive managed to recapture Izyum and Kupiansk, forcing the Russians to retreat in Kharkiv Oblast abandoning alot of their equipment. Putin is screwed if a pincer manoeuvre doesn't happen soon.

• I keep *watching* to see IF that PRChina (XI) will *sell* MILITARY ATTACK DRONES to Russia (PUTIN) ... So far , NOT happening that I know of it.

I don't see that happening unless they want to commit economic suicide. China is still very much part of the Western led world order. US and Europe are China's largest trading partners and most Chinese companies have complied with US sanctions on Russia with the exception of energy.

• I don't see that happening unless they want to commit economic suicide. China is still very much part of the Western led world order. US and Europe are China's largest trading partners and most Chinese companies have complied with US sanctions on Russia with the exception of energy.

Okay , but PUTIN (RU) and XI (PRChina) = Best BUTT BUDDIES (*they* say) ...
    And PUTIN *needs* MILITARY ATTACK DRONES (maybe other items too) ...

Again , *NO IDEA* here what might happen (XI *sells* PUTIN Weapons ???)

• Okay , but PUTIN (RU) and XI (PRChina) = Best BUTT BUDDIES (*they* say) ...
    And PUTIN *needs* MILITARY ATTACK DRONES (maybe other items too) ...

Again , *NO IDEA* here what might happen (XI *sells* PUTIN Weapons ???)

Russia is buying drones from Iran and missiles from North Korea. Xi has his hands full right now. A slowing economy, youth unemployment, zero covid policy, Taiwan and Evergrande. China and Russia are strategic partners not military allies.

• PRChina and Russia are strategic partners not military allies.

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-putin-nato-beijing-japan

Putin attends joint military drills with PRChina, others ; 2022.09.06

Observation -->

PUTIN (RU) and XI (PRChina) have made open 'strong deep bond' style statements about each other and their nations too ... I would describe it as *very much* a *NATO* (USA , Germany , U.K , etc) sounding relationship ... But obviously , YOU can see it any way that you might choose , the *MILITARY* relationship (BONDING) of Russia and PRChina currently.

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “UKRAINE WAR = *FIGHTING* (7 Months) = Electric Shock ; 2022.09.11” to “UKRAINE WAR = *FIGHTING* (7 Months) = Electric Shock = UKR Counteroffensive ; 2022.09.11”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!