When will "gift for the fans" excuse die?

Approved the thread.
  • Does it really hurt you that much that some idols are passionate about what they do and what to give back to the fans? They're called gift songs because the lyrics are usually very personal and relatable to the artist/s and their fans. Not everything is about charts and awards.

• If the song is put out for free, how is it anything else you cancerous troll?

• Does it really hurt you that much that some idols are passionate about what they do and what to give back to the fans? They're called gift songs because the lyrics are usually very personal and relatable to the artist/s and their fans. Not everything is about charts and awards.

Wow you really believe that it's something more than a money grab? Y'all are actually delulu. Meanwhile your oppars be dating the hottest girls in kpop and you think they are all yours. Oh my days!

• Imo if a song is not promoted and it's a hit then its for fans. I'd say Money is for fans even tho it was a success, Lalisa was their actual bet. Mic Drop was also for fans whereas DNA was the actual bet.

For Yet to come its tricky because it doesn't seem at all like it was promoted to be a hit... Permision to dance was supposed to be successful tho, there's nothing about fans in that song.

Does it really hurt you that much that some idols are passionate about what they do and what to give back to the fans? They're called gift songs because the lyrics are usually very personal and relatable to the artist/s and their fans. Not everything is about charts and awards.

Once I read a blink say Pink Venom is for blinks and blinks only and that's why people that aren't fans shouldn't criticize lol

• Wow you really believe that it's something more than a money grab? Y'all are actually delulu. Meanwhile your oppars be dating the hottest girls in kpop and you think they are all yours. Oh my days!

The projection lmao What does idols dating girls have to do with anything? What a ridiculous, bitter sounding person you are. I don't know about other groups, but BTS has put out multiple songs, made by the members for free. A song like Still with You, by JK could have made lots of noise if released and promoted. But it was released on Sound cloud for free.

You should really stop fucking with kpop for a while, it's made you become a conspiracy theorist and look for worst in everything.

• Is this about SNSD? Because forvee 1 literally is a gift for fans, there was no need or contract obligation for a CB yet here we are. It doing well on charts is secondary (but still very appreciated lol)

• Wow you really believe that it's something more than a money grab? Y'all are actually delulu. Meanwhile your oppars be dating the hottest girls in kpop and you think they are all yours. Oh my days!

I live in the real world, I don't care who and if they date, that's their personal life. I'm an army, BTS have released sooo many free songs for the fans, how's that a cash grab? If you're talking about YTC then I respect them even more, releasing a song that's not GP nor western friendly at the height of their career just to mark the end of an era/chapter. Stay bitter.

• It's almost like... charts aren't the only thing that matters for idols...

• It's used to cover up bad or underperforming songs

But there is a whole subsection of songs literally just meant for the fans, it's a weird kpop thing just get used to it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!