Why is BP pretending to be bigger than IU?

• IUs most wxpensive tickets for her upcoming concert are 160k won and she’s the biggest Korean act. Why are Blackpink charging 300k won instead and double the amount with no humility? should newjeans start doing that as well now that they blocked them from 1?

Approved the thread.
  • IU has to decrease the price because it is a stadium concert and YG upping the price cuz they want a stadium-like

earnings

• you mean YG and we don't know how those things are handled so we shouldn't be talking as if we know

• iu cannot sell out stadium so low price. Bp can sell out dome so high price. Easy.

• IU has to decrease the price because it is a stadium concert and YG upping the price cuz they want a stadium-like

earnings

iu cannot sell out stadium so low price. Bp can sell out dome so high price. Easy.

Oh really, with 134K people waitlisted - IU has to, IU cannot - are nonsensical.

If BP can sell out Stadiums IN KOREA, what stopped them or for the matter any GG from doing so, so far?

Or is it more probable that people like Psy, IU are known to be more fan friendly, with their down to ground image, coming from poorer backgrounds.

While BP has been built up with ",Rich princesses" image, so YG can squeeze profits from suckers..

Note: This is not a comment on actual personality of BP members, but the image of the group and strategy of the company.

Don't let your liking of the group, blind you to the image play and company strategies

• iu’s tickets sold out under 1 minute

She had to. She is doing everything in order to have that sold out stadium tag.

That is all mediaplay. Everyone is doing that. We had 1 million people in queue for 1 thousand tickets.

I didn't say bp can sell out stadium. I gave reason why they can keep the prices higher. They know they can sell out dome no matter price.

• She had to. She is doing everything in order to have that sold out stadium tag.

That is all mediaplay. Everyone is doing that. We had 1 million people in queue for 1 thousand tickets.

I didn't say bp can sell out stadium. I gave reason why they can keep the prices higher. They know they can sell out dome no matter price.

Sure anything can be a media play.

But if claiming so, anything can be claimed, like YG is purchasing its own tickets and give for free, since BP can't even fill the arena etc.

How about that?

Would you agree to that?

Claims should have some basis.

It is indisputable that if any female can fill the stadium in Korea it is IU. There is simply no one to match her. Just saw a tweet that only she and BigBang debuted at Melon #1 after reform, though they released at midnight. Something which the much hyped and anticipated Pink Venom couldn't achieve, nor in ULs.

But outside Korea, it would be the reverse. BP will fill stadiums, set chart records etc. And not IU.

Anyway since we don't know the reasons behind the pricing of both parties and what is/is not media play, we both can assume whatever suits our narratives.

But it is delusional to think anyone is more successful than IU in Korea, when it comes to music.

I will leave it at that.

• when you go see IU you are seeing one person with BP it is 4 people so obviously price should be double :pepe-big-brain:

• No one said BP can sell out a stadium in SK where is the reading comprehension lol

YG knows BP can sell out a dome regardless of price so why not maximize profit by upping prices. What does this have to do with IU?

• It's because they're Blinks. Only through lies and on alternative universe can their faves excel over the likes of IU and BTS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!