[theqoo/instiz] (UPDATED) TW - HEART SIGNAL'S SEO MINJAE UPLOADED A POST WITH NAM TAEHYUN ON INSTA AND DELETED IT

• [theqoo/instiz] (UPDATED) TW - HEART SIGNAL'S SEO MINJAE UPLOADED A POST WITH NAM TAEHYUN ON INSTA AND DELETED IT

bypannchoaAugust 19, 2022

AVvXsEhCrznaFmDgmZq6l--l09sJbF_df-Sap1X8z475OME_qM69mmiLv4CTZ4c6a5wGCHgmgIlaJ9UTLISUvv1J3huX55wU4HRMwM1bRbYgFUBwNTimZevolnLjUvYyyLmgGeh_lJrg-wqjH3DVpdefSuuzkSYFPUw1IScAKGDDBZC2TIgKxSa2yhNsBXCL=s16000

"Nam Taehyun did Philopon (m*th). Also, there's an injection in the cabinet in my room. Also, (he) hit me"

...???

They said that these two were operating a cafe together

original post: here

1. ???????

2. I feel like someone reported this. If it's real, it's so creepy. If it's fake and that she got hacked, it's just sad

3. I feel like she got hacked

4. Is she trying to send us a signal or something?

5. These two are friends??

6. Hul.. wasn't Seo Minjae such a kind person too? Why would she hang out with a kid like him?

7. Hul

8. What is happening? ㅠ this is so scary

9. What does she mean by "hitting"?

10. How did these two meet? And how come they are operating a cafe together?

[instiz] HEART SIGNAL'S SEO MINJAE'S INSTA

AVvXsEhCrznaFmDgmZq6l--l09sJbF_df-Sap1X8z475OME_qM69mmiLv4CTZ4c6a5wGCHgmgIlaJ9UTLISUvv1J3huX55wU4HRMwM1bRbYgFUBwNTimZevolnLjUvYyyLmgGeh_lJrg-wqjH3DVpdefSuuzkSYFPUw1IScAKGDDBZC2TIgKxSa2yhNsBXCL=s16000

Nam Taehyun did what drug? This is freaking scary

1. What??? She uploaded it herself?

> Yeah, and she deleted it right away

3. Ha this is honestly shocking

4. ????

5. Hul ah I'm so worried about her. Can someone please report her? Please

6. Someone reported this right?... Ah I'm getting worried...

7. She uploaded this and deleted it right away..... Seems like she wanted to let people know so she uploaded it and deleted it right awayㅜㅜ

8. What the? Isn't she in a dangerous situation right now?

9. Is she uploading this as a report...? The way she said he hit her too makes me so worried....ㅠㅠ

10. The post itself seems so uneasy and it seems like she wrote it in a rush

[instiz] SEO MINJAE MADE A NEW POST😨😨😨😨

AVvXsEgKGTf1RRFX2ofQBjiHKGeP-NlAvKhhe1pTpGxS1X7ufqFvGFxi1xPME9bFsaXL1vSLQh9ik_2vNyuRiY2BtAWFXn7n1S7sKGwHgzSFcUm0BR8Td08ZgoMqVCJcU7fnY9E28gh4j-jLtDcXVo3vaRtNPGFoOBAFCGqFDSU0FOzaBnA5GJ_Aw9-7Bv-r=w387-h640"Ah, I have a recording, in my phone"

1. What the?

2. ....?

3. What's happening wit her?

4. No but is there no possibility that she's being hacked?

> Seeing how she uploaded from her phone, I think that her friend is contacting her...

>> This is so scary hul

> It's the first time that the picture was uploaded so I don't think she got hacked

5. What is happening??

6. I don't care if they did drugs or not. Seeing how she said he hit her, I think that she's in a dangerous state right now...

7. No but.. what's happening...

8. ㄷㄷseems like someone called her

9. If someone was calling her, the phone would be green but... if it's white, it means that she's in the middle of a call

> No, it's the opposite

10. Seems like she got a bunch of calls

[instiz] SEO MINJAE UPLOADED ON INSTA AGAIN

AVvXsEjk_TEhX-0Hpq2j0tTWj-ng_LBIdpfdWBRawW_3UaTClsXz86Sgsj-G5STDknJHD4AtdNjPvGLg4KjRsjvI4K4zyEgG-7Wr7pLhPKCDofvoaLGLtjBa0gtoK3tFVL5Ys-fTrHStWGIxKUzY5HoJLA20RevusjV2DxaIdXFRS1NrZCqU_v5Yvfff2UNt=w395-h640

1. And she just shared something againㅠ

AVvXsEhpGhuB8iwrI0vd_c_tNI59TZYrFTV5mZxIKu1koE8zeskNMb1qVD1aUbeMia-mIUHT6Ob5JjevzjTuhnPNyGetbyD_uw1JlQFu4GeXf5MnJwl8-6pOfEygMKt0dAfgHy8DWkBJek0ERfvJkPJqFAoXLJnNQi2fX9rhbak-u9Nz1Xa2y4c9gjDqqUJo=w384-h640

"I have Nam Taehyun's syringe (T/N: tons of typos)"

2. Hul no but this seems like an urgent situation

3. Huh what the?

4. She just shared a new oneㅠㅠㅠ

5. She's uploading posts again.. what's happening

6. There was a text on the picture. You need to go to her Insta. Ha I'm so worried

7. ㅜㅜ... wow... what is happening right now?

8. I feel like something's going on for real..

9. Shouldn't someone call the police?

10. She posted something on her story tooㅠㅠ so she wasn't hacked?

[theqoo] HEART SIGNAL 3'S SEO MINJAE UPDATED HER IG AGAIN ++ AGAIN ++ AGAIN

AVvXsEgMBcHdQsUTq52Rzp7kX7AsYOAA_ahmHzqP5FxWKGBpMxBsJwcklcqCmoUmTBWHg-_qJBkzHMAzcDjKBan9nQOo1xZBxXWXqDTVtUEl4lqTdvLRW0La0XW926i5_CVR1Cd1dfKkznVeTmXtS6deure9yyR8ZqnJTKe_PVxvw2TKG9S3oS9P4FTdZNgm=s16000"I have Nam Taehyun's syringe"

AVvXsEiT9aMGdak9uVBFSw6NTZoys0OUankpFw4CrQIFnanc4xM12flZlpofkVx9bvuwRsgxopUtmm_wP2npb1t3kTrUK35zF_UwCcwr0H58EUR5Pm8V5Q2EFPddueFZ3IeXkwH_eckNxK9f1e4U7m9CZwPjGWJaNW6IDgXH8djerZ3L9FCtci3YI4KFgBGA=s16000"Look in the cabinet of the company of me and Nam Taehyun druggie, about the syringe"

"I have Nam Taehyun's syringe"

"He hit me"

AVvXsEgfhoH-PTFE8TmncUAIkFFapNpW7DxPjvzzlH6E855bP_22ILOAuKULDmBYM680BXS1IKjQZyp76lalNx1QStnMtrzEhJS3r5SsVzLJyWn8PHdTq-Oi_dOC-IH95nUGlDpwneXFZ31klDImt3Rne8wULonoPmum3GTLy1-uZQKK_B_i3hKs_maAo5D-=s16000

"Ah I have a recording in my phone"

AVvXsEgsnta7BFMBvSIk88311J6hkkM25nqGaODsZOXyCQrp1Z1gNx5HKLfNwLgYSCSRasf4PbvJy6u-zpNBwcbncjG4c7biw-cad0ebXYBhEKyAd3dHZKBbUrV8XnPqLS29C3Sp9FiqVqhtK0LTBFD2qyqZ0c2qQMweXjsPokG_y_P1dR-py0xOeREbTTo5=s16000"I loved him/He was my love"

original post : here

1. Her IG story

AVvXsEj5uLpE5Nko9Kz166DsaxGD3YQWgmRAUtwdsDHVj8f0jkHCg72J5DBT0t14lqJmNjNzgIG6c3EcUDJVtbdu57XK9q0I_ShEt2vdajggZTzLgc-ayV4RDDFJjnT1iyF72n5UCo0Q8grVTsophrGlnuzFblk-SCNFayFjU63AH5kr056PJGKH1kfereG9=s16000"It's in the album"

2. So weird

3. This isn't hacking, it seems like it's actually urgent

4. No but the story too... It's so scary what the?

5. I thought she got hacked at first, but it's suddenly becoming scary

6. I hope she's not posting this while being high...

7. So she's claiming that herself and Nam Taehyun are both druggies?

8. Hul please, anyone who is her acquaintance, please contact her

9. It's possible that she's getting hacked

10. They need to get investigated, both of them. They don't seem in their right minds

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• instiz] NAM TAEHYUN'S SIDE, SEO MINJAE'S EXPOSING "SUSPICIONS OF M*TH? TRYING TO CONFIRM"

bypannchoaAugust 20, 2022

AVvXsEirz3FObdrPBzaEbIetWsyn1cufm-ljOGX0eqKAQ2lPeps4P8RLFEEvVG1To-gOBeqWAYFpHM5Tw4ENtWnoTxVVZk9M6_OqY8EFRzuv1BiH1RFb9_Dsc_2F8olXCm93QslRgpB4RQos96QSYm__eESSjYqveEdo0z4I7QG31BO_KCYOocR7vyKpDtza=s16000

AVvXsEieRxbJ5E-Ph22sdiyFXOrv9b5OSkn3z6hZg2QsZyf5pY4KEQBcZsc2jdG1cgscoPpNCf5Yh2Ta-eXSCpjCZzWUIoFaNPfiaR6-dyhJGyxI6tYK0G_LHld1RjRdTajr2jmh8pqZ_MsceHUciGOZn1vY-35AWCGL4wcKwFCDofoAAfBQ9lsi_wxLrasz=s16000

With the exposé of Seo Minjae, who was a participant in 'Heart Signal' season 3, allegations were raised that singer Nam Taehyun was taking methamphetamine, Nam Taehyun's side announced that they were "checking the facts."

An official from Nam Taehyun's agency told E-Daily on the 20th, "We're on our way to see the person in question to confirm the truth (related to the suspicion of taking m*th)."

1. If it wasn't the case from the start, he could've just phoned him already, but the fact that they're going to meet him in person.. Sigh

2. Ugh I pity his company sigh

3. The company is seriously suffering

4. Looks like he can't be reached so they can only go themselves..

5. If you're going to check up on him, might as well send the police too

6. What crime did the employees commit ugh

7. Hmm.. So if this is true, what will happen? Will he get prosecuted?

8. I seriously seem to have no eyes for male idols at all, most of the people I liked turned out to be doing drugs

9. I thought he was in his one-man agency...? He was my first bias, and I was wishing him to find success, this is upsetting

10. Just what is happening

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• wwtf

this is going to deep end

someone needs to check on her

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This guy's image has tanked so hard. It's only been downhill since he left Winner.

If he's really a woman beater, throw him in jail! If she's beating him too, lock them both up!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!