[theqoo] SNSD FOREVER ONE AT MUSIC BANK DUMP

• Hometheqoo[theqoo] SNSD FOREVER ONE AT MUSIC BANK DUMP

[theqoo] SNSD FOREVER ONE AT MUSIC BANK DUMP

bypannchoaAugust 19, 2022
    [theqoo] FULL GROUP PICTURE OF SNSD AT MUSIC BANK

AVvXsEgqvVR0a_xZy8gr1UDZBikRWIhKa-7QZ5EVKDtnwmyhEKuObG8ucq5J61TJuUDXl9I7RDHlRdV4RDBDQPcCdY1cgL8rxESLhAkysGYkkjfxUvR4PIRLsWinZEPEYvYmDcBm5a45twW_W2yYBMKgO7YMVG5LBmynh8sQAZsbTNhDSPaGx1z6apE1-ihV=s16000
    original post: here

1. Pretty girls

2. Aside from Seohyun and Yoona, the rest all look like they aged
    > Your inferiority complex is solid
    > Stop bullsh*tting and go look at yourself in the mirror

3. They are not even my bias so why am I getting emotional?ㅠㅠ

4. I know that all of them are busy but I hope that they get together oftenㅠㅠ

5. All of them are seriously so pretty

6. Their outfits are a work of God... freaking pretty

7. As expected, Seohyunie is freaking pretty

8. Taeyeon's short hair is pretty

9. I found Yoona so pretty today too. I kept being in awe

10. Taeyeon is freaking pretty

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY SNSD DIDN'T HAVE AN ENDING FAIRY

AVvXsEhrwV1gcqdvQ1adUQ7xsAnD4yVDxV7TEMLhiaa3rH56jbxORcG7mDcj6VgwSac6am78XPIkHHFBxh-Zn5tAHGLH0Bjp46DR2pTjGTpecJ4wPN7Ki0qfKJvUJTQ1f7XMjVymLiuG6tTve5FFlkSXRX8zYxP7HcfXe3H6NOzm3rhPR__U6IT2BRhMsVuE=s16000
    "Did you guys enjoy it?

How did you find the ending fairy group shot?
    We were the ones who requested it. We asked them to take a group shot instead of a ending fairy
    Soshi is jjang! SONE-ah!"

The result

"Group ending ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

AVvXsEiG-aKmqdgyurfF3gc_GPZZi-jQR6P3tXk7Y8x8WLdOqWG28_FniRIavLCaUMLSnvIAKXiOXU983gyMvOFP2SpRG_0LVzfGe4zZRaVe8mwCubPcM_HQ-BFd5STH-mnuQ4s3PTQbgNpPvRK3TTGFvSI0CL5qH9Jq-zHsFWC9SAtFla0xTmfhuIncky3k=s16000

1. I like this so much

2. Wow they are all so pretty so I'm not sure why I'm crying

3. Wow I watched this 8 times, all of them are so pretty

4. I feel at peace

5. This is way better. Solo shots just feel uncomfortable

6. I hope that this becomes a trend

7. The group ending is jjang!!!!!

8. Seriously, they are the best, I'm not a SONE but I'm touched. The filming is legendary and f*cking pretty ㅠ

9. I f*cking like group endingsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the formation is pretty too

10. As expected, this is the best ㅠ The group ending is pretty ㅠㅠ

[theqoo] SNSD TWITTER UPDATE #MUSICBANK

AVvXsEhG4aQ_zFvXYT9BUI5DrqDE_1rCi_f90fsuNbPtD4xgJiOdsUvg3Y2tEDGyxier80neKCWARP5W0gL7k6KDDrmqunsk4tYMHRzAaVZB2t0AIwMR3PT7UCiwevS-ur-EQdIuiurS-UxICFg4WrUJ4Nkgy0eCD6zQRJ9AMrQi_b1fWxr7wUs-uID-vb2l=s16000

AVvXsEiUrfxVPSj5UXEJ7fPGEbowP29Xe_n6u9YZsg3pmNfRLZnSKMj0kaOWyU_E7JFBACzamlcHCrlOsAyRXqQV0NUYlV6n0Sbk0lrLSaQTin54C00jcOOJED3Dntarfg6ytyvUeLmRD9w5_Kb1VOq1VRL3BdWjBH3-FmpRQhmMloHUle0NIi6e0HNriFSj=s16000

AVvXsEjr15mIR4jjowoD2tAhGxLJMUAwgeUeBBJwT08vjCRDhlvXqZjdqKbjBWpetj3VnX0Ht2oCtFNyaYo73c3GsTBsQoUfHT4aYaHrAYK2mXNL9Cfi9A0dpJNIL7IGBiL03D2DlB8fS832GArl2U_RDw0S5XB_F5ApApjwK98VmezJTi-y7fmXDt02yWAR=s16000

1. Legendary... just legendary....

2. I'm so touched to see that the memories that I had as a kid is still shining strongly today...

3. Ha fairies

4. They are so good at managing themselves. All of them are too pretty

5. Soshi, let's last foreverㅠㅠ

6. Even when I'm looking at these pictures, I can't believe it's happening

7. Seriously, they are all pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hyoyeon looks so confident in the 3rd pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Seriously SNSD are the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ from their visuals, stage, songs to the support of their fans.. today's stage was just perfect

9. Am I seeing a staircase picture of Soshi?

10. I seriously like idol Soshi so much

[theqoo] TAEYEON, TIFFANY AND SEOHYUN (TAETISEO)'S FOREVER ONE CHALLENGE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Taetiseoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Taetiseo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I came back again, I'm wishing for a Taetiseo album

4. Why are all their dance lines so pretty?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Their dance lines are jjang pretty

6. Taenggoo suits that hair tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Taetiseoㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ Seriously, every time that Tiffany smiles, she can make everyone around her happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Please give Taetiseo a comeback too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Taetiseo, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. How can this trio have everything? Taetiseo, I love you so much

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

2. Wow they are all so pretty so I'm not sure why I'm crying

:pepe-sad:

8. Seriously SNSD are the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ from their visuals, stage, songs to the support of their fans.. today's stage was just perfect

:pepelove1:

1. Legendary... just legendary....

:peperich:

• I remember that whenever Lee Jieun beat SNSD the latter chose to be absent from the stage

SNSD didn't show up for the winner announcement today either lol.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!