[theqo][COVER] SEVENTEEN WONWOO - KNEES (ORIGINAL : IU)

• [theqo][COVER] SEVENTEEN WONWOO - KNEES (ORIGINAL : IU)

bypannchoaAugust 18, 2022

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEhUcVEwLmxVj96r2FjQwkUZhCLlG1XA2valgVvmUz7V0wrjEsEmtLKjmq9rQe2yIX4JxafHBo3jMxXMfiM75TMkO6fT5N4TMyBe4y5b2ZWDQtwjKKzd8bwni1VdMosN-HN3uId-ESMxdTbVNRBMllZd_0veRgOLnLhWZdi5IROc752y4Y9HxH4TzMmq=s16000

[17'S 원우] 진심을 담아서 부른 노래 들어주셔서 감사합니다. pic.twitter.com/6lGlcn026Z
    — 세븐틴(SEVENTEEN) (@pledis_17) August 18, 2022

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Thank you for listening to the song I poured my sincerity to"

AVvXsEh0Ytqo6To2uc2xrmwDjR946qFxfWOr8Iq9HKzpC5BnlFARxq6FyN8UloakW7ml-Rxxf0MZ20G4b3FPtYbugJCTDhSKc-PGnL0y4DqJDvtmv2abAuXyEWX2wcMLv8j89wOmRmjh56ALS6NIH4W0qsW-yhym5vkzn1hJWRHAGkITahrGk7srQLJtLSS4=s16000

AVvXsEgieUNq_SHqeUayD9SJQpZEIVa0FM4biubvDBGPR6I1INbFOxa3-NTKnABaiDUhSxOMYMVQEUzXW6L6X3hQ084_XOjnFChdJ5wrVRyhvyuxfaeRXsnk6eUVrpNddj-Uawk8WcOKkT_DBNNIzNZMIMVuzAXslbMk8EOOlsFIVU64Xwm04akkKI7C6t9u=s16000

AVvXsEhaLoHNAP9suh3V3tgFEJaKH70iCl9xSYNQHcpxBcuSjJ-TSf77r43fVldxPIkm0sZnCznFq4XVJ4ORlNBxNh3pygCob3Vdo0VXpwvvp24Tax7OGCmBHzV9H-51s180IjG82oM6mPGRKblbHOhcxf74VTNHp9tWQWUkuRyZFuQj4fkBRbH-TpB8S96U=s16000

original post: here

1. Wonwoo, we're so proud of you so please get better, I hope the night isn't long for Wonwoo..

2. Ah crazy Wonyoo-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I freaking love the song, his voice color suits it

4. I'm crying seriouslyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Our Wonwoo be happy

5. I just want our Wonwoo to be happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I was wondering what kind of song it was and almost choked up. In the end, I ended up crying, I'm still crying now... Wonwoo-yah thank you so much, let's be happy. Wonwoo, just go at your own pace, I want to say you're already doing so well. Our Wonwoo, I wish you a good night

6. Ah seriously I love you Wonwoo

7. The moment I heard him sing in "To You" I thought that his voice was good. As expected he's good

8. I was crying so hard that I had to stop half way and listen to it again.. Wonwoo I love youㅠㅠ

9. Wonwoo, thank you for going at your own pace. Let your 12 brothers and Carats all be happy in the future

10. Wonwoo-yah thank you for always making me happy. I love you so much so please be happy. You're so precious, I want to hug you everyday our Wonwoo..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!