[instiz] HUH? 127 AND BP ARE COMING BACK ON THE SAME DAY?

• [instiz] HUH? 127 AND BP ARE COMING BACK ON THE SAME DAY?

bypannchoaAugust 18, 2022

AVvXsEgUvn_qxHelxVLLYpq8iR-J8XkxJQjtNhk3Ofw9pPFUehulHAaT5lLfOZQRQuf7IiC3RThd6UUIjuefjNiRvX0ZlhYTA0suR7iKAdzXvdbOFjaUgbHzIAMXc-KUJXhcvwnaLR8QDrTd_78rQ7-bxyrGpoQ3Cw7zYlrfw1XEx4i-qMVJ1ActskFV8gIK=w640-h426

AVvXsEhyM3npXyujvZlMSSruiMjghFc8tc8Tmnwcetx00naeYdOdmoFm6BSKZwR4G97Jha9XviHAmTDG3iXPLZM6Gx7_-Q9t_vA8gRHcS8Pgz5kiiFkP1bpPb1F5DeRd20UpXeJCSoz05h_pf4ngyWBIgSHLMrqayI0bmHEX8yKj12bBIk5MtNmMYcrAZnNw=w640-h640

Looking at the dates.. (T/N: both are coming back on 9/16)

original post: here

1. Yep, same day~

1. Hul the same hour too?
    > Neither released the time yet
    > BP will be at 1 PM. I bet that 127 will be at 1 too

2. Hul that's true

3. Huh? 127 is having a comeback?! Hul

4. Are they both gonna release it at 1 PM?

5. This is trouble ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Releasing on the same date aside, the 16th would be the best date for 127.....
    > Can I ask why is it the best date?? If it's rude, you don't have to reply me!!
    >> This will be their 4th full album and they will also have to release a repackage. 127 will also go on a world tour and NCT 2022 will also need to do group activities. Last year, they overlapped with Chuseok so there were so many disadvantages. When it comes to the date, the best would be the 16th

7. I'm happy because there will be a lot of songs to listen to

8. I love both. I hope that both team promote healthily

9. 127 fighting 💚 Looking forward to BP too

10. I hope that both succeed~

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!