• Your Favorite Debut/Comeback Of 2021? 13

1. (G)I-DLE "HWAA" (11) 85%
    2. MCND "CRUSH" (1) 8%
    3. T1419 "ASURABALBALTA" (0) 0%
    4. TREASURE "MY TREASURE" (0) 0%
    5. VICTON "WHAT I SAID" (1) 8%

Pick 1!

• its a smash!

they are so underrated it's not even funny, almost every song on this album is a hit...whatever they did, they did it right...I'm hoping THIS is the album that gets them finally noticed! They started to a little with Mayday and Continuous but not enough..

• they are so underrated it's not even funny, almost every song on this album is a hit...whatever they did, they did it right...I'm hoping THIS is the album that gets them finally noticed! They started to a little with Mayday and Continuous but not enough..

Mayday made me check them out i love that song!! Top 10 bg titles of 2020 imo. Do you have variety videos you would recommend to someone new? Kinda wanna watch more stuff from them but idk where to start

• Mayday made me check them out i love that song!! Top 10 bg titles of 2020 imo. Do you have variety videos you would recommend to someone new? Kinda wanna watch more stuff from them but idk where to start

Honestly haven't gotten into any of their variety videos i've watched their concert and such but i'll share what i have

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!