What happened between Taeyeon and Jessica, does anyone understand Korean? #BackInTime because I'm bored

• I was bored and randomly remember it.

I once saw a gif of them standing in front of a mic and both making a heart with their arms. Both were smiling and looked like everything was okay? Taeyeon had bangs and pepero hair which I think means it was when they promoted in Japan and she had it for a short time when The Boys promotions started, so in mid 2011?

Then she dyed her hair orange blonde or however it's called? When they promoted in the Usa, I think she was already openly ignoring Jessica. Like they were sitting next to each other and Taeyeon had a stank expression and J looked awkward. There's also an infamous episode of Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany filming Happy Together and boy was it impossible to just watch a gif of Jessica laughing and leaning on Taeyeon just to get ignored by her. How Taeyeon was acting like there was a wall where J was sitting and only acknowledging Tiffany...and the rest is history.

I'm nosy af and curious if someone knows Korean and maybe read comments from K Sones and share what happened? No way they didn't notice. If Chinese sones knew what was about to happen in 2014, I'm sure someone tried to discuss what happened between them? This is one of the unsolved mysteries of kpop. Was it because of Jessica and her bf's cousin's controversy in Hong Kong that got Yoona and Taeyeon dragged and no one bothered to clarify it?

:pepe-narrow-eyes::pepe-tea:

• Jessica had one night stand with taeyon's then boyfriend, this lead to one thing and the other finally tae managed to get everyone on her side and kick jess :-)

Jessica did what with Baekhyun? :wow:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!