Your Pink Venom Theories so far?

• I still maintain snakes and spiders (possibly other venomous animals too).

The unnie line will represent the snakes (quite telling because of their lip rings plus the fabrics in their 2nd teaser set are much more flowy compared to Lisa and Rosé's). The maknae line are the spiders (or scorpions), and their costumes are more structured (again, basing on the 2nd teaser sets).

The way the reptile cages get smaller by the age of the member seems to imply that too.

• wait do you think it will actually have a storyline? as opposed to HYLT :eyes: which was just them in very expensive sets

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• wait do you think it will actually have a storyline? as opposed to HYLT :eyes: which was just them in very expensive sets

I think they've always had one, or at least hinted on it several times. Like another user said, it's not in your face unlike other groups so maybe we're not used to seeing those sneaky tiny clues.

As for HYLT, rewarch Rosé's scene there and then compare it her teaser.

• I think they've always had one, or at least hinted on it several times. Like another user said, it's not in your face unlike other groups so maybe we're not used to seeing those sneaky tiny clues.

As for HYLT, rewarch Rosé's scene there and then compare it her teaser.

I noticed these teasers are also very similar to HYLT... i dont know if its YG being unoriginal or they're actually connected :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!