YG ruining the hype

• The two date announcement posters are literally blank posters with some pink fangs at the top and it seems like they forgot BP are releasing in a week as they are too busy posting dates for things months away rather than actual teasers for the single

Approved the thread.
  • There was no hype in the first place.

• what hype tho? lol the teasers making no noise and aren't trending high on any kr website

• blinks already looking for excuses...

iirc hylt teasing êriod & first teasers were similar

• I'll up the topic when BP smash the charts ;-)

• look at new jeans, they don't need flashy teasers. if the song is good, it will get hype.

• I guess anons already decided BP has no hype and will tank. We will see

• I think ppl who are saying the promotion for pink venom is same as hylt totally lost it. Sure the promotion announcement was similar but hylt was a single that was properly promoted and had long running period before the album release back in 2020. Pink venom will not get that privilege and most likely the promotions will be bleak and the album dumps not even a full month later.

YG should have atleast teased the single from Beginning of August itself, set up digital stores and whatever that could help pink venom in digitals. I'm sad cause this was supposed to be their comeback after their longest hiatus ever and the way this whole comeback thingy is looking really rushed and messy rn.

• Who is going to hype a white page with a pair of pink fangs? How would they go about that?

The hype will start when photo or video teasers drop.

• Who is going to hype a white page with a pair of pink fangs? How would they go about that?

if ANY fandom is going to satisfied and even hype the bare minimum (e.g. a white page with fangs), it's blinks

don't ask me how they do it because that's a mystery i'll never understand

The hype will start when photo or video teasers drop.

This is what I mean lol

People here are saying there's no hype well DUH lmao who is hyping a black poster with nothing on it but pink fangs and a number

Yg is ruining this by posting everything BUT the actual pictures of the girls - there wasn't any hype for HYLT either until they released photo teasers (which started 11 days before release, we're already at D-8 days now with nothing for Pink Venom)

• unless we don't pictures of the girls we won't see that much hype what's wrong with yg? even non fans are are asking for concept teasers

• This is what I mean lol

People here are saying there's no hype well DUH lmao who is hyping a black poster with nothing on it but pink fangs and a number

Yg is ruining this by posting everything BUT the actual pictures of the girls - there wasn't any hype for HYLT either until they released photo teasers (which started 11 days before release, we're already at D-8 days now with nothing for Pink Venom)

BRUH the laugh that left my mouth once I read this. Pink Venom is being released in 11 days, wth?

• People saying ruining the hype when these blank images teasers have been the mosdt liked and talked about in 2022, like don't fool yourself

• People saying ruining the hype when these blank images teasers have been the mosdt liked and talked about in 2022, like don't fool yourself

Not even meant as shade, bps cb will probably do big numbers, but that's a lie... For a comeback by the second biggest kpop group after a 2y hiatus, there isn't much talk about it. Maybe some blank teasers are to blame, maybe not, but lets not lie.

When the first hylt teasers came out (even the blank images), i couldn't escape the cb comments on every platforum and i dont even follow any bp accounts. The hype isn't there (yet).

• Not even meant as shade, bps cb will probably do big numbers, but that's a lie... For a comeback by the second biggest kpop group after a 2y hiatus, there isn't much talk about it. Maybe some blank teasers are to blame, maybe not, but lets not lie.

When the first hylt teasers came out (even the blank images), i couldn't escape the cb comments on every platforum and i dont even follow any bp accounts. The hype isn't there (yet).

LMAO so your source is your subjective opinion? honey get used to real world. Objectively BP have the biggest hype for a gg cb this year, their teasers already outlike and outview any 4th gen gg and even in akp you have more threads about BP in these days than any other gg in their comebacks this year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!