[instiz] IS TATTOOING SOMETHING IDOL RELATED FOOLISH?

• [instiz] IS TATTOOING SOMETHING IDOL RELATED FOOLISH?

bypannchoaAugust 08, 2022

AVvXsEjjILi0ERwfuXth3rOv8qA2lIsdGETTHhmOfkYRCQEzqhslnAiGf5FIfMq8a_ZG25_7qJ_9zOOwsxq_ViyhLYaAxycDYwW8PFXZGiLR4CNEtbW_V8NCByWReO06B2i-R1xad9v9mUBTkU7JehKf1HfGfJWi0XTS-TJ0IHhrHcB12MMMV8_ubtmVXGFs=w640-h360

(pic not included)
    Because the lyrics are too pretty...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm pretending to be a commoner but I love them too much...It'll be my first tattoo!!

t/n: 일코=commoner cosplay, meaning you're a fangirl but you pretend to be a normal person

original post: here

1. Don't do it please

2. No no, you must not. There are seriously so many people who regret even getting the lettering of anything.. Please don't do it

3. I'm not only talking about idols, but society values will change in the future too, so you should ruminate a bit more on it

4. Seriously I wouldn't even wish that upon my parents' enemies, please don't don't don't do it please

5. I'm someone who have lots of tattoos, but even I wouldn't do it...

6. Yeah you must not do it. You need to think carefully of any tattoo you're getting but related to an idol?? Definitely no

7. No no, just go buy some tattoo stickers

8. You must not do it. There's a reason why readers here are telling you not to do it

9. You must never consider lettering

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I did it, my values never changed and I got lyrics and song titles, I also have other tattoos. It's been years and I still don't regret it. If you look into the future and thing you'll be fine with it, just do it

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!