SNSD really ended everyone with their bsides

• Mood Lamp is my favourite, but all the songs are so good! Your faves can pack their bags and go home now. They are no longer needed :pepe-flirt:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mood sampler is my fav too.

External Content youtu.be

• This is their best Korean album and you know what, I’d put this up there with their Japanese releases. It’s that good.

The b sides are excellent. SNSD prove once again why they could easily be a vocal only group and not just an idol group that sings well. Songs like closer, 17, paper plane, lucky like that etc are legit some of the best harmonies SNSD have ever done. Add in some wild cards like villain and you better run and bam you get Soshi at the top of the idol world. I’ve regularly said ggs for the last few years have performed with very little group singing and literally any of SNSD tracks here illustrate what a huge gap it is.

The crazy thing is I don’t think Taeyeon or even Seohyun and Tiffany are that prominent outside a couple songs. You better run has them going for some high notes but that’s about it. The real star imo is Hyoyeon. She’s gotten a noticeable boost in lines but what’s truly amazing is how good she sounds. Like if you didn’t know her you wouldn’t know she’s the weakest singer, she pulls off some high notes in most songs too. Add in some talk-singing and yeah Hyo has a massive glow up (maybe she could give edm a break and try rnb)

That’s the ultimate flex. Deliver a killer album where the main singers aren't dominating songs that much and the weaker members are putting on displays that could probably pass for mains in other groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!