you can't convince people that Love Dive and Eleven receive such high number in Global for no reason

• You can't convince people.

Starship doesn't have casual listener like other big 4 so how did they managed to get into global top 200 and apple music when Newjean with all the hype can't?

Don't tell me that the song is good because many song from non-big 4 is good. If you don't have the casual listener, you won't chart high no matter how good the song is.

They have ex-izone member, but izone never big in casual listener and they never chart on global too.

Starship is manipulating the chart that's for sure.

Approved the thread.
  • Why would they manipulate the chart when they couldn't do it for Monsta X that was always marketed for the west and has contract with 2 big western labels?

Yall just be saying anything. Just accept that the song is good and have bigger appeal than most kpop songs.

• If it was only melon, which Kakao owns, then your wild conspiracy theory might make some sense. But what power could Kakao hold over foreign music charts like Spotify, Apple, Oricon, Billboard, Itunes etc. And why would they go through the effort for IVE and completely ignore WJSN, Monsta X, and Cravity?

Stay grasping at straws, smh.

• Japan. That's my guess. Their Spotify alone has 3 Japanese cities listed in their top 5. Show me another group that pulls such numbers. The Big 4 normally pulls 3 cities from Indonesia in their top 5. and not Japan. I also don't remember Japan having such big Spotify numbers when Izone was promoting. Some noted Japanese streams are weighted higher since they tend to pay for premium accts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!