So. Possible tracks for upcoming Hope World 2? What do we think?

• :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If we're really getting 13 brand new songs from Jung Hoseok I will ascend to heaven on the spot

I have to say that some of this are quite relatable to Hobi's growth, to smth he adressed in Hope World and thus have relation to Blue Side as the final point of his first mixtape and there is a line from Blue Side itself, but still I think the list looks very intriguing

• It would be so much clowning if fans were speculating about JJK1 or KTH1, then what BTS actually drops first is Hope World 2.

I actually think his will drop first before KTH1 and JJK1. Since he has more experience in releasing them and they say J-Hope tends to finish his tracks the fastest!

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• It would be so much clowning if fans were speculating about JJK1 or KTH1, then what BTS actually drops first is Hope World 2.

Well, indeed, Hope World plans are very surprising and out of nowhere, cause personally I wanted it a lot and definitely thought that Hoseok is cooking smth for sure, but didn't think it's possible in near future cause taekook is in the line (plus for Hope World we've been waiting for like 2-3 years since he first mentioned any plans ;( ). I still think that Tae and Kook or at least one of them will go first regardless. I am just glad that Hoseok started hinting on smth and teasing us)

• I actually think his will drop first before KTH1 and JJK1. Since he has more experience in releasing them and they say J-Hope tends to finish his tracks the fastest!

Interesting. Haven't think about it from this side tbh. Yoongi also dropped before taekook, hm.

Imagine if Hoseok gave us Blue Side full version as a transition from Hope World to Hope World 2 and he's actually dropping whole new mixtape next week or even this Friday ;(:clown:

• J-Hope’s songs hit different!!!! Whatever he is going to put out is going to be amazing!!! But I hope he receives the deserving attention and love for them 💜💜💜💜

Hope World 1 did amazing numbers (for a while he was one of only four Korean solo artists [Psy, CL, Steve Aoki on a track feat. BTS, and J-Hope] to chart the Billboard Hot 100. Suga has since added himself to the list with "Daechwita", and I'm sure whatever Jungkook or Tae lead with will probably also chart in the future) , and BTS weren't nearly as famous internationally as they are now. If/when he comes up with the sequel, it'll also be amazing.

J-Hope has this really unique musicality to his rap flow. It shows that he was once meant for vocal line, because his rap lyrics tend to flow to a melody in a way that's rare.

• I actually think his will drop first before KTH1 and JJK1. Since he has more experience in releasing them and they say J-Hope tends to finish his tracks the fastest!

Yeah I think this is a possibility too. Plus he has had sufficient time to work on tracks, been 3 years. So I am sure he has ample music ready.

• Interesting. Haven't think about it from this side tbh. Yoongi also dropped before taekook, hm.

Imagine if Hoseok gave us Blue Side full version as a transition from Hope World to Hope World 2 and he's actually dropping whole new mixtape next week or even this Friday ;(:clown:

oooohhh a transition song! That’s kind of genius tbh bc it made people go back to listen to Hope World and then the next one drops!

Yeah I think this is a possibility too. Plus he has had sufficient time to work on tracks, been 3 years. So I am sure he has ample music ready.

I actually thought he might release it on his bday or today. I feel like it’s finished since he has started sharing tidbits about his mixape!

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• I guess some words are Blue Side lyrics. But others are suspicious. :eyes:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!