I Need a Collab Stage from Xiaoting and Kazuha.

• I didn't know at first whether to put this as a sh*tpost Or discussion one coz part of the reason why I wanna see them both together is, I want to see two human beyblades spinning untill the other stamina runs out lol / jk

But I genuinely wanna see a collab stage from both of them. I'm still in daze from xiaoting's stage yesterday nd everytime I see a different angle of her performance video in recommended I watch it. She was the most gorgeous girl in the world yesterday. Brimming with confidence, shining like a star on stage and her showmanship was stellar.

What surprised me the most was her ballet-esque turns ( excuse me for the lack of ability of explaning) she incorporated in her performance. Soo captivating. Which made me really wanna see her nd kazuha on one stage.

Imagine for this collab stage, instead of male dance partner , if it was kazuha 😱... I would actually die. Props to the male dancer too, he was amazing nd set the tone for the whole vibe of the performance.

So yea, just a random thought I had since yesterday. I hope to God it comes true before they part ways in the industry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!