Overstating Twice "flops"

• depends on what each person means by flopping...

one person might think it's not doing well (in which case well also needs to be defined)

one person might think doing doing well compared to their previous releases

one person might think not doing well compared to their peers...

and that's only related to one aspect of success - K charting let alone the other metrics of success...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not only do they have the 9 consecutive number 1s like Sistar, they have this half a decade record.

The standard is extremely high for Twice

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• scientist really did flop but I really hate when ppl say twice are flopping now just cause scientist performed badly for a top group.

but I feel like twice will be able to recover with ttt.

pop is still in the top 5 of charts after 1 month, peaked at #2 on the fruit website and probably wouldve hit #1 by now if wsg wannabe didn't show up. with a very twice-esque song like pop I bet they'll chart well. and considering collapsedone is making the song, it WILL be a very good song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!