BLACKSWAN members Youngheun and Judy officially graduate from the group

• 1659273731-blackswan-collage-1.jpg

Two members of BLACKSWAN have officially left the group.

On July 31 KST, DR Music released a statement announcing that Youngheun and Judy have graduated from the group. According to the statement, their departure was the result of many discussions regarding their future that were held over the past few months, and ultimately, the two members decided it was time to move on from the group.

"BLACKSWAN has been operating by introduction and graduation system from the initial planning stage," the agency continued, explaining that this system is why new members Gabi and Sriya have recently joined the group. "We are happy to continue presenting various talented people from [the] globe to you through these projects."

Meanwhile, Youngheun and Judy had been with BLACKSWAN since the group's 2020 debut.

• They’ve always been a graduation group? Think they are just saying that to cover their asses…

I mean, it’s good tho that the two of them could basically leave when they wanted.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• They’ve always been a graduation group? Think they are just saying that to cover their asses…

I mean, it’s good tho that the two of them could basically leave when they wanted.

Im prety sure they are using graduatuon concept to cover themselves

So the only two members left are fatou and leia xDDD

WELL considering their past together i'm curious to see how the dorm must be xD

Also it's pretty bad that they have no koreans members anymore

Also it's weird because judy debut during the same time than leia and fatou so if she graduate they should have all graduate together

They have two other members Gabi /Syria but no leader/main vocalist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!