[theqoo] ZICO'S DIGITAL RANKING AFTER HIS HIATUS

• [theqoo] ZICO'S DIGITAL RANKING AFTER HIS HIATUS

bypannchoaJuly 30, 2022
    AVvXsEiaPKXL-mNUmbtNCDHHIlMQyvtkt5QM_O1SETJeVhVJObMEBudbB0ODxtppW5jpM4O1yAJWpQMhyRudEmHrkE43bR6miwLdsKXUzm4DhdNW1bjFWxibR2cDqkXFZzfQoiQHpH91ICFAtCI0N5q5s5kVTedhtM9UeXZCl766x_7YRgycqe2Uc5SDRRDP=s16000
    From left to right: Date, Ranking (digital), Number of listeners, Change

"Any Song" ranked #1 in the yearly charts of Melon in 2020

But there are a lot of people who have no idea he came back

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. The song sucked

2. Hul I didn't know he came back

3. Most likely because nobody knows he made a comeback

4. I didn't know Any Song ranked #1

5. I only knew about it because J-hope posted on his story. They should've at least promoted him more. I usually look at news at midnight but I didn't see him at all

6. He's not appearing on any shows this week but next week, he's going on Knowing Bros so it'll probably start rising

7. He even appeared on Amazing Saturday yesterday, but he didn't even show his song, maybe that's why?

8. It's been almost 2 years, I thought it would totally blow up

9. I liked BlockB too so I liked this song, but it didn't feel novel. Maybe the general public didn't like it

10. His pre-release was actually better than his title track. Seoul Drift

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!