Looking at the popularity of big3(4) groups nowadays, makes me respect BTS's rise even more

• is even harder right now for smaller groups to rise when you have Hybe debuting 5 groups in the past 3 years (and a few more next year) oversaturating the industry even more than it is and making the smaller groups even harder to grow up

• BTS will always and forever be that perfect mix of everything needed to ensure their rise from the bottom up: pure passion and hard-work, fantastic music with a message, down-to-earth members with amazing personalities, and a fan/artist relationship that is both meaningful and reciprocal

• is even harder right now for smaller groups to rise when you have Hybe debuting 5 groups in the past 3 years (and a few more next year) oversaturating the industry even more than it is and making the smaller groups even harder to grow up

Let me know, if there is any rookie group from small agency that have "rookie BTS charm" I will definitely check them...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!