I hope the management for groups touring overseas implement certain protocols

• Some idols have caught covid during overseas tours. I understand very well fans wants to come near their idols, but please for their safety there should be social distancing between fans and the idols and mask requirement for fans 🙏🙏

• Yes. I get a bit worried whenever they go on tour because there's a chance they'll catch it. Sure, it may be less of a concern as it once was, but it's still not something they should have when they're already under lots of physical, emotional, and mental stress from touring.

They catch it in Korea

• Problem is, with BA.5, it's just so transmissible, even with masking.

Theres no real way to tell where the idols have got it recently. Could have been the airport, in transit, from staff, while out for a meal.

Absolutely need better fan/idol separation right now, but short of not touring at all, just can't avoid it altogether.

• I know. :-P I just think touring in general, whether it's in Korea or anywhere else in the world, just puts them at a greater risk of catching it because they'll have to be in front of more people.

Speaking from my own pow: 70k in Frankfurt and 30k(ish) in London, airline travel - no covid.

They are not in front of more people than in Korea - or even going out (as they really do a lot in Korea), going to music shows in Korea etc.

I’m sorry but touring is not more of a liability with regards to Covid than staying at home.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!