[theqoo] SEVENTEEN'S MINGYU'S INSTA UPDATE 🖤 + MINGYU, SEUNGKWAN'S INSTA AND HOSHI'S WEVERSE (FT. ITZY)

• [theqoo] SEVENTEEN'S MINGYU'S INSTA UPDATE 🖤 + MINGYU, SEUNGKWAN'S INSTA AND HOSHI'S WEVERSE (FT. ITZY)

bypannchoaJuly 24, 2022

AVvXsEjjuyMYPDItNdq96gfWdrDTvuz8UjA8cEJUR_-gc_iOSihwqcskMX6DpJCyDs_G11oQA4dCtStxKYx6J1NCR6IHna4lcnEi6jlUqZysR7JeV6nOMw7a7dP2AjMaopDbKaksW18MqHXazEIv7GtOthHjAh8QD3pwBdS_jII_UQMSYXEZxZWbV_L5rcAh=s16000

AVvXsEg-BHUI0Mun-6WXw-FuNxTGIvFQ4-vYBDPFuZhOipa-ME_5QzVER5UzJtYfOZDRXULneTgmxCZnK8dXl-Vv6-W7P3zXzisaZL59C5SVHzcMuXavsSdv4UOgG9zaKD4emiVOya5rRXAH8q4CxsSS_JXqWQmRjaNuvYo5Vt18Z44wom6zU4klqt2Vpx3u=s16000
    🤍

AVvXsEjTLoigtoGvmn3EEodPucbX4C_zvCcMQIxkBNNSsHAqJBiBcJOCFIKcAmZ0kn6PI7J2CLiwMtzsC-Xx38O8q9nDFzbGkIhmJajMFixu8j-MIKU27mFIIw5IrV68P_e_FivwJV-ejhz1Bzue4Nm9k3oWaeCXcvQO46LwiUHTJxAJ9Kk5wnpLcLqoOka2=s16000
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙

AVvXsEjhfo08vAXTFgEw32jXuDPHXY1tBTtU2GekMzWfP9ypGu0KSPodUOV-6BJu_WcZOotbZrGnHD5-oM64Je_60qnKvXBiP08WRU_lf9u0FJUjwTFmRXVMZ0ZWGtDfIrVXuVOXF-BC3ZjPiuoOjbU2RHbXwDJ01UO7JADPy4g6qnTodbI9lLDUftsx5w9C=s16000

AVvXsEjCu3yvm97O2p8-1aYSOoSOZXTBtCsTlFXWAwNNb5NGfmxVabKox-WwfFDLgFAZyJLpIs6ZlfPyUYV_fbELMotXWKfjOFLq3PC_os7Ns0I39q70a1ycNclfk9wF4w1rqc8LkqLFXuyPHKnTwW_aXmW_XbK6YbB8lfzp26kjwRny3J2wWJsuM4YoniCl=s16000
    Hoshi: Really

- I'm always thankful
    - Carats, I love you
    - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. Mingyu is too handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Seriously, they look so close ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can understand the fans' tears

3. I'm crying because of how happy they look ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. ㅠㅠ kids, I love you so much.. seriously... Let's just be together for a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's be healthy and go for the long run ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why am I crying?

5. I like how happy Jeonghan looks when he smilesㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seventeen, I love you💖💙

6. Why do I feel like crying?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ let's last long kids..

7. Ha can they really show us this side of them and go on a world tour? Seventeen too?... Can someone prevent them from leaving?...

8. Good to see

9. I love them so much ㅠㅠㅠ let's be happy and stay healthy ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Is Hoshi drunk?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks the same as on 'No Prepare'ㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo SEVENTEEN WORLD CHALLENGE WITH ITZY RYUJIN, YEJI

original post: here

1. Wow Yeji's dance lines are so pretty

2. Yeji danced freaking well

3. No but seeing the way Yeji uses her neck when she dances, you can tell she practices dancing everyday, seriously she's freaking good

4. I love it so much when they swap works for their challenges

5. The way Yeji dances effortless is so ncie

6. I want to watch every dance Yeji is on, it's so satisfying to look at her

7. Why is ITZY so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks to them, I learned about this song

8. Wow they're freaking good as expected from Yeji and Ryujin

9. _WORLD is such a nice song

10. Wow the choreography is freaking goodㅠㅠ the way they're effortlessly dancing is good

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It was after a company dinner so they have a high chance of being drunk lol that comment is probably right. I think their relationship is best described as love-hate :pepe-hehe: How are these the same guys? lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!