[theqoo/enter-talk] [MV] STAYC BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

• [theqoo/enter-talk] [MV] STAYC BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

bypannchoaJuly 19, 2022

original post: here

1.Their songs always make me go "I'm not sure" for the first 2-3 listen but after a few days, it's stuck in my headㅋㅋㅋ

2. The song is good but it makes me feel hotterㅋㅋ But the more I listen to it, the more unusually pretty(?) it sounds

3. I feel like it didn't stick to my ears at all until the 2nd verse??? And then the chorus starts and it's now stuck in my headㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I really don't know for this one, but they're all so pretty

5. Honestly, this is their best song yetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so pretty

6. The song is good, it has the addictive factor for sure

7. StayC's songs reminds me of the old songs' "funky style" (t/n: Trot/old Korean sound) so I didn't like them before, but this song is the first one that feels refreshing, they did well

8. The song is seriously good, it's their best song yet. But looks like this song really comes down to taste after seeing the comments hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ I liked itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Personally, it's better than their last release

10. Sumin looks pretty without her bangs

[enter-talk] HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND STAYC'S BEAUTIFUL MONSTER?

To me, it was faint and there was no 'funky' sound to it, I liked it!
    AVvXsEhcOiedmemmmsTaR5UheZR9gW9fCzwqyRTkqDgDs9ox0bKn2AFiHV3kdvV8J44ASMiZk8wbt3Idxp7hJ_cdcn81fER3xMFU6rNq-ds79BZ6aB8BPPNcmz4hR2y9WVCvx28YtdPlKgVUs6i2pwsJWzH3feAnnXLYOFjDLW-myTcy3FKrHmsCKdiIK5Ap=s16000

post response:
    [+63][-16]
    original post: here

1. [+33, -29]
    It was freaking good, if they don't hit daebak with this, it just means that KPOP has completely flopped

2. [+28, -8]
    It was good, there were all kinds of vocals which was nice to hear

3. [+22, -6]
    I liked it so much from the first part again

4. [+18, -1]
    The chorus has a high note, so I can understand giving it to the main vocal or the lead vocal, but why do I feel like the same members always have the same parts... It's a bit a shameㅠㅠ But the chorus was seriously good

5. [+15, -4]
    Hul... This is my favorite song, it has teh Summer vibe and sounds like Young Love(?)! The last part where it suddenly cut off was freaking nice

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!