Equal Sign is the best song released this year

• No discussion on this at all, musically and lyrically

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20220719_082256.jpg

20220719_082300.jpg

• I love this song so much. It is such a complete song. Different structure than usual kpop songs. I have heard it so many times already that even now when I am not listening to the song, I can sing the whole song without missing the beat. J-Hope shows his all rounder quality throughly on this one. And those lyrics on top of that are just :send-love-bunny:

This chorus is stuck in my head :

Hate will paralyze your mind

Gotta see the other side

It costs you nothing to be kind

Not so different you & I

Looking for love in different light

Until we find that equal sign

• It reminds me of 90s songs, such a pretty melody and lyrics are so meaningful and pertinent. BTS always reminding me why they are different from the rest and why I stan them.

• It reminds me of 90s songs, such a pretty melody and lyrics are so meaningful and pertinent. BTS always reminding me why they are different from the rest and why I stan them.

Yeah it's not just BTS as a group but members individual works also have something unique that sets them apart from the rest. They themselves know what they want to represent through their music and do so nonchalantly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!