HYBE official said ADORngg skills and visuals are comparable to BLACKPINK's. Psychics of Anons, what are you predictions?

• Just from looking at their pics:

maxresdefault.jpg

I expected more fierce looking pretty girls (Jennie, Lisa and Rose), but I feel like I'm looking at 3 Jisoos since the last one is not revealed. Lovely girls, just don't look like they could pull off anything other than cute fairy concept.

No, there are no videos of them singing, but it's Hybe, so it's guaranteed they will have mediocre singing skills. I already predicted only Chaewon and Yunjin would be the only ones able to since (and their live exposed they are average not on sm level skilled singers) and the others would be filler members. I feel the same about this upcoming group.

And I'm not a blink. I have no problem pointing out any flaws of theirs or their music.

The thing is before bp pre debut pics, they look different (not just the typical first love look Korea loves) and had variety. That's why they are so popular: They have what the West and the East loves.

Which is why when I saw this group I was a little disappointed after hybe's comments. I know 4/5 haven't showed their skills yet, but just looking at their pics, 3 of them are cute girls, but they look the same. Like they will perform A Pink's early concepts, not look like Jennie/Lisa/Rose. Looking forward to be proven wrong though.

Approved the thread.
  • All I know is that when YG mentioned BTS in a Blackpink article in 2018 there was uproar that really never settled down. Army's and Blinks have been at each others throats for four years because of it.

But HYBE media-playing a YG name, again, and I assume all is peaceful.

• Please post where Hybe said this. Also, if the skills are comparable to BP, they're in trouble.

• They never said stop tryinf to stir shit.

• source = trust me dude?

• Hybe actually has nothing to do with this GG except for the money. It's min heejin's group with a whole new team. She got new producers, choreographers and even makeup artists for this group and she said it clearly that she doesn't want to compare this group to anyone . I doubt she would let them compare this gg with BP.. Not a stan saw this on twt.

• as in bp being medicore when it comes to talent and skills lol

Agreed, and I am not trying to bash the girls. I've always felt that BP's most outstanding trait is that they were pretty.

• It’s the blackpink slander here for me.

Hybe is the one supposedly using their name yet y’all want to come for bp?

• all these hybe stans in the quotes shading bp, they are not gonna pay you and don't talk about skills and talent you autotune stans

• Hybe and YG are besties. I'm giving a free pass with any media play.

• lol y'all talking about talent? Look at the top GG's over the years. As long as they're pretty they'll be fine

• Lol blackpink is not talented though they suck at singing rapping and dancing are most boring

• all these hybe stans in the quotes shading bp, they are not gonna pay you and don't talk about skills and talent you autotune stans

Haha agree. Hybe stans are funny.

Fancy hybe stans talking about talent, maybe in their eyes autotune is talent lol.

• but they will actually be the girl version of txt or enphyen. boring.

• lmao

wouldn't be surprised if hybe really did this. they are pathetic & desperate (same when yg used bts to mediaplay bp). that being said, all the girls in the picture are prettier than rosé, but not as pretty as jisoo.

guess hybe wasn't wrong with their mediaplay

• Will Blinks attack Ador, just like they've attached Aespa?

Stay tuned.

• That was their spotify bio and the bio wasnt written by yg it was written by a company that wrote many different artists bios including bts'

as if that's the only time yg used bts' name to mediaplay bp

just admit that yg used to do this, damn

• Funny cause you implied the yg acts are the ones mediaplaying BTS, yet when it comes to BTS mediaplaying BIGBANG it was HYBE.

The post you quoted is literally my first post ^^ I was just passing by when I saw something that didn't make sense to me and called it out. Because let's be honest here. The only thing BTS physically did was hype big bang at certain points in their career. Even after VIPs claimed the most ill-intended things about them.

• Funny cause you implied the yg acts are the ones mediaplaying BTS, yet when it comes to BTS mediaplaying BIGBANG it was HYBE.

most mature people know it's the company doing such things

also, sure, hybe did mediaplay bts with bigbang in the beginning since they were the ones ruling the k-industry then. just like yg did with bp bc bts are the ones at the top now

mediaplay isn't anything new & is always with people who are bigger than the act itself

• Big Hit really did some great things by giving BTS members the ability to produce and write their music. I had high hopes for them, but if this ADOR group is a carbon copy of an SM gg. Which is probably what's coming, since Min Heejin is formely of SM. Then Hybe will just me taking another step to becoming just another kpop company. And no one with any interest in music will want that.

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!