What do you think of this girl group debut song ?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fainit debuted in June with the song 'Killer' and I really like it. I think it is well produced and the vocals are good, especially in the chorus.

What do you think of it ?

• 3 out of 5 for me

I found the bass very overbearing and the scratchy guitar layers under it (29s to 1:17) with the bass being that forward in the mix it felt unnecessary to add the scratchy guitar. the lyrics were ok.. what saved it for me was the visuals the video looked good and the girls did fine, nothing stood out as overly jarring . I just found the mix abit odd.

I look forward to their next release

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• 3 out of 5 for me

I found the bass very overbearing and the scratchy guitar layers under it (29s to 1:17) with the bass being that forward in the mix it felt unnecessary to add the scratchy guitar. the lyrics were ok.. what saved it for me was the visuals the video looked good and the girls did fine, nothing stood out as overly jarring . I just found the mix abit odd.

I look forward to their next release

Fair enough, I personally really dig the instrumental

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fair enough, I personally really dig the instrumental

External Content youtu.be

So I won't lie I had forgotten this track until you just replied to me and Ill bump my score up after a couple more listens I am starting to like it more, the guitar does not bother me as much and I don't remember the chorus being that catchy.. 4/5 now for me :pepemusic:

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• So I won't lie I had forgotten this track until you just replied to me and Ill bump my score up after a couple more listens I am starting to like it more, the guitar does not bother me as much and I don't remember the chorus being that catchy.. 4/5 now for me :pepemusic:

Well that's good to know. The chorus is what sold me too, rare to find a good chorus like that in kpop these days.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!