NiziU - Clap Clap Music Video!!

• Enjoy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Gonna be honest. Not loving it. Don't hate it, but probably my least favorite NiziU track since Step and a Step.

I know a lot of people didn't like Chopstick and Asobo, but Chopstick by FAR was my favorite NiziU song, and I really liked Asobo too. Of course Take A Picture and Poppin' Shakin' were also BOPS.

Yeah, this one won't be going on the play list. I think all the girls looked really pretty though, and the MV was very fun.

I also felt like there was a nice distribution of screen time. Line distribution was not quite as fair though since Ayaka didn't really get that many. Rio however felt like she got more than usual.

Hopefully this does well in Japan. Chopstick and Asobo did not do as well as their previous tracks, and they are my fave tracks. So maybe since I don't like this one as much, it will do better lmao?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!