My Teenage Girl Kim Yooyeon confirmed as a member of TripleS (upcoming 24 member GG)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I missed this thread earlier today but I just saw the news on twitter.

Honestly a 24-member group seems like a perfect vehicle for Yooyeon because of all her flaws she'll be able to hide. I'm not confident her good looks will suffice to make this project a success though.

I know you said previously that the company has good fundings to back their project but I just don't believe that this kind of giant girl group a la JPop can work in the context of Kpop.

Also, Guinn Myah is rumored to be a member too? After watching GP999 a few days ago, I can say Myah is too good for this. Whether tripleS is nugu or not, Myah deserves a group where she has an actual chance to shine and stand out ie. not a monster of a group with millions of members that will make impossible to remember who is who.

And as a side note that has nothing to do with tripleS: I don't understand why Bahiyyih fans didn't support Myah instead of Hiyyih. She's the same, only better in basically every way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!