army census 2022

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember filling out the survey back then.

• I didn't know about this one :(

But 560k+ people is a big sample size :wow:

I agree with 2020 being their biggest growth year. They were just everywhere in 2020.

I didn't know about the survey until I saw it at google search. I was a baby army exploring things... :pepe-peek:

2020 was definitely their biggest year but I remember them being everywhere last year as well.

Also a lot of armys are from the education sector. :danceb:

• It's so ironic that BTS gets heavily criticized for the English singles (despite their intention to cheer ARMY up during the pandemic and try new things in their career etc.) but the era attracted so many new fans into the fandom. I took the survey too. This was my second census since I took the 2020 one after I joined the fandom in 2019 too.

PS: OP, it's census and not consensus?

• Kitty_Saurus

Changed the title of the thread from “army consensus 2022” to “army census 2022”.
  • I didn't know about the survey until I saw it at google search. I was a baby army exploring things... :pepe-peek:

2020 was definitely their biggest year but I remember them being everywhere last year as well.

Also a lot of armys are from the education sector. :danceb:

I only use this forum for BTS related updates. Nothing else. So if something isn't posted here, I wouldn't know it happened. Unless I have alot of free time on my hand then I start wandering on other platforms. So I guess no one posted about this here that's why I couldn't part take in it :-(

I think in education sector they are adding "still taking education" option as well and not just teaching which is evident with more than 30% of those who took survery being under 18.

It’s a big sample size but a huge amount is clustered in one country

Yeah Mexican ARMYs are always updated about BTS related news so I guess most of them would have come across this. They are always there and thereabout in top 5 for highest streaming countries for BTS on all platforms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!