Why do trolls always have dollar store aesthetics?

• Seriously, why? Does looking like they picked the first pic they found of google tickle their fancy or something. Are they trying to look as half ass as their threads?

Only Jenchulichaengbp and @sleepycats have iconic dps, the rest look wack.

• Seriously, why? Does looking like they picked the first pic they found of google tickle their fancy or something. Are they trying to look as half ass as their threads?

Only Jenchulichaengbp and @sleepycats have iconic dps, the rest look wack.

:pepe-hips:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• we trolls don't got time to make a good aesthetic we are busy pumping out threads and replies at the speed of light. i like the troll aesthetic because sometimes you can tell which trolls are truly demented in the head by their aesthetic. prime example is me.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• we trolls don't got time to make a good aesthetic we are busy pumping out threads and replies at the speed of light. i like the troll aesthetic because sometimes you can tell which trolls are truly demented in the head by their aesthetic. prime example is me.

elle your current aesthetic is not troll like in the least but your username makes it become troll worthy :pepe-clown-walk:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

eyy, sometimes you have cool aesthetics lol. at least you change yours :/

• yes, im coming for your throat bob oppar. give akorns and I relent.

your akorn farming is truly poor :blehr: make more controversial threads for maximum akorns :pepe-beg:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• your akorn farming is truly poor :blehr: make more controversial threads for maximum akorns :pepe-beg:

what do you think my aespa thread was for :saint: tbh tho, I got some college registration and stuff so not enough time to farm.

• what do you think my aespa thread was for :saint: tbh tho, I got some college registration and stuff so not enough time to farm.

the aespa thread wasnt controversial :pepe-hips:

we all already know their choreo sucks their energy is inconsistent their stage presence ok 2x

but their vocals are atleast :pepe-pray:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• the aespa thread wasnt controversial :pepe-hips:

we all already know their choreo sucks their energy is inconsistent their stage presence ok 2x

but their vocals are atleast :pepe-pray:

well, its as controversial as i get tbh. maybe the one on giselle is more?

but, I just state my opinions so I don't really think ppl get triggered enough lol

• well, its as controversial as i get tbh. maybe the one on giselle is more?

but, I just state my opinions so I don't really think ppl get triggered enough lol

what do you think of the opinion that all groups with 9+ members have 100% filler members :pepe-army:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• what do you think of the opinion that all groups with 9+ members have 100% filler members :pepe-army:

I think its a generalization, becuase there are always exceptions.

• I like the dollar store aesthetics lmao. Make it easier to point them out.

Plus, we can't all afford the next level aesthetics that come with being a VIP. :pepecry:

your sig :omgr:

look how good this cover is

how did they make those sounds with their mouth :whatk:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I like the dollar store aesthetics lmao. Make it easier to point them out.

Plus, we can't all afford the next level aesthetics that come with being a VIP. :pepecry:

eyy, its not too bad. Just have someone make on for you, its what I did when I had the nice karina aethetic lol

• because the accoun

well, its as controversial as i get tbh. maybe the one on giselle is more?

nah the problem is that your opinions arent unpopular most people simply agree or they already know they are widely accepted as true even if they themselves disagree.

• I don't stan groups that big lol. Twice was the only one and they have filler members tbh.

make that thread then :pepe-devil: also its impossible to not have filler members with such a big group lol like you cant tell me every single individual in a 9+ member group has a role when all you need in a kpop group is vocals , rap (which some of them barely meet) and visual. and maybe the variety member :hazmat-pepe:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• because the accoun

nah the problem is that your opinions arent unpopular most people simply agree or they already know they are widely accepted as true even if they themselves disagree.

hmm probably true, my hit threads are not that controversial either tbh. so, I dunno. regardless, fighting doesn't really excite me much. I prefer actual discussion.

• they always get closed and i can't win with these mods they hate me and want to kill me they told me so.

:eyes: really lol?

but what are the content, girl you gotta keep within the rules!

• hmm probably true, my hit threads are not that controversial either tbh. so, I dunno. regardless, fighting doesn't really excite me much. I prefer actual discussion.

your dumpster fire threads are only controversial to weirdos :pepepizza:

fight me if you disagree 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• your dumpster fire threads are only controversial to weirdos :pepepizza:

fight me if you disagree 2x

yeah, I'm still shocked that I have 3 threads there lol.

• This thread contains 71 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!