Stray Kids' Hyunjin is going on hiatus

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The teacher f-ed things up for him. I really thought it would die down after his apology.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• They did But it backfired bc the teacher didn’t mention the victim(s) at all and basically said he bullied but hey he wasn’t the only bully so it’s ok ( that’s my understanding)

That wasn’t it. The teacher said that the entire class argued with each other and quarreled. Basically no one bullied anyone but the class tensions were so high that everyone was constantly arguing.

The teacher said that I was unfair that Hyunjin had to take all the responsibly even though it was the entire class that was arguing. The teacher said that the accusations against him were heavily exaggerated as well.

• its got so messy. JYP is suppose to be that company that helps idols with anxiety and depression, let's hope JYP supports him cause right now he needs it.

• Much needed time off and yeah I thought it wasn’t needed his teacher coming forward, I knew it would make things worse! She basically said back off it wasn’t just him??? But he is the only one who made it onto TV, nobody knows the rest

:boredr:

Teachers for you lol always making things worse

:pepe-peek:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• That wasn’t it. The teacher said that the entire class argued with each other and quarreled. Basically no one bullied anyone but the class tensions were so high that everyone was constantly arguing.

The teacher said that I was unfair that Hyunjin had to take all the responsibly even though it was the entire class that was arguing. The teacher said that the accusations against him were heavily exaggerated as well.

But why would the teacher say they are sorry for the students who were hurt by his actions if those same students are doing the same to him? My understanding of the letter is that the classroom atmosphere was bad and some developed “immaturely” that ended up hurting other students and that hyunjin wasn’t the only one to do this.

Regardless I think they didn’t do him any good and he would’ve been better with a meeting and an apology

• Much needed time off and yeah I thought it wasn’t needed his teacher coming forward, I knew it would make things worse! She basically said back off it wasn’t just him??? But he is the only one who made it onto TV, nobody knows the rest

:boredr:

Teachers for you lol always making things worse

:pepe-peek:

I read that some knetz reported them to teachers board (or something similar in name idk) for being a bystander. It looks like they couldn’t control the classroom I wonder what they were thinking writing that letter, it didn’t show them in a good light at all lol.

• That wasn’t it. The teacher said that the entire class argued with each other and quarreled. Basically no one bullied anyone but the class tensions were so high that everyone was constantly arguing.

Nope that was the heavily biased translation allegedly. Apparently in the real Korean interpretation the teacher went as far as being sexist and pretty much stated that multiple people were disrespectful of other students so he shouldn’t be the only one blamed cause he’s an idol, and that boys will be boys. It also didn’t help that two other victim spoke against the teacher saying they asked for help and none of the teachers did anything. One of them even agreed hyunjin alone isn’t to blame, but he stated that he was the ring leader.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!