[enter-talk] WHY IS OH MY GIRL'S MIMI ALWAYS LIKE THAT?

• [enter-talk] WHY IS OH MY GIRL'S MIMI ALWAYS LIKE THAT?

bypannchoaJuly 05, 2022
    AVvXsEihF7uHVVlCLyR37Htz3GT_l5n0CnRZLiaXSaPaQPJ-PIztAK-gaMB201NPkbEBaVWIwABiBqfETkFjp6lyiStQfX_clygPAT-lKOuJKaFOqsHOEN-zcnbIFw6lrNlyORWay43mKprIshzoDhsvV5O367_N3W5uQQK8FsGB7RtlBbjGR0DFcFVdX2sk=s16000

AVvXsEgGy70oI_6ttKssnSuohDT3UrrVI7XK2iKMG9WTc6PY-wibcsLg-fjgeOeqwpf2Pz6uotGDuZwRcvGOLGlzUIlCctcJl0iUeZMerAO8B5M-jZkpMXrHGPNzWhcd5w3VrsWLVDoNPJnbf6_LOfucMYjPBVkOalwgvx4KXms_I2IVNwTP4NU2jPuOKd0O=s16000

She looks like she's changing all the time, I can't see the old Mimi anymoreㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
    [+66][-17]
    original post: here

1. [+77, -3]
    It feels like here, she is finally pursuing the image she wanted but until now, she only wore what the company wanted her to wearㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+32, -2]
    Isn't it because of her tanning? Once you get some seniority, you just start experimenting with your own style

3. [+19, -2]
    But I feel like Mimi never really fitted with Oh My Girl's dreamy innocent image?? I feel like she's more charming like that

4. [+13, -5]
    Her style is good but seriously I don't know why she put so much lips fillers? I can't think of anything else but that

5. [+9, -2]
    I like the fact that she seems more free

6. [+6, -1]
    Huh? I prefer her way more now

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!